Perfectly fine

Jughead's POV

She was tense and was kissing me weirdly. I was about to stop but she finally relaxed and laughed. I lifted myself off her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Betty are you sure you want to have sex?" I asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just I felt you weren't relaxed. I thought I was pressuring you to do it"

"No it's just what if we get caught? What if my Mom found out? She would make me break up with you and I don't want that to happen" She got off the table and stepped closer to me. She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me in. She bit her bottom lip and smirked.

"Your the light in my life and I don't want you to leave" She whispered seductively in my ear.

"God I love you so damn much" I said and picked her up, placing her back on the desk. I took my shirt off and leaned down, kissing her. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. I did the same. I grabbed her arms and lifted them over her head. I moved down to her underwear and removed them with my teeth. She grabbed my face and brung me back up to her, kissing me longingly.

"I want you" She whispered against my lips.

"Then you can have me" I whispered back and slid down my boxers.

"My bag. Protection" She said and pointed to her backpack sitting on the ground. I went over and got a condom.

The rest? Well I think we all know what happened.

Betty's POV

We both get dressed quickly.

"Happy Birthday my love" He whispered against my neck.

"Best birthday gift I've ever received" I said and turned around. I put my hand under his shirt and traced his abs. "Words cannot explain how much I fucking love you Jughead Jones" He kissed me passionately and squeezed my ass.

"What time is it?" I asked and broke the kiss.

"12:23"

"Oh shit! Jug my class started 20 minutes ago! I'll see you later. I love you" I said and ran for the door.

"I love you" He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and kissed back. We broke apart and I calmly left the office.

I walked into my class and all eyes were on me.

"Miss Cooper. Wonderful. Mr Weatherbee's office please" The teacher said and pointed out the door. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I walked to Mr Weatherbee's office and he was sat at his desk.

"Late?" He said and didn't even look up at me.

"Mhm"

"Why?" He looked up at me and slightly shook his head.

"I had to do something very important and very personal" I said and he nodded.

"I trust this won't happen again"

"Of course. It was a one time thing" I left his office and headed back to class.

The next 3 hours were boring. It was finally break and I bolted to the cafeteria, where I saw Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, Archie and Jughead at a table.

"Hey" I said and sat across from Jughead.

"Hey babe" He said and I smiled.

"Guess what I heard. It may also include this girl right here" Veronica pointed to me as she sat down next to Kevin.

"And what would that be Veronica?" Jughead asked with a smug smirk.

"Betty was 20 minutes late for class" She said and everyone turned to me.

"What? Betty's never late. Why?" Cheryl asked and Jughead laughed. I kicked his leg under the table and he choked.

"Personal reason's that I would prefer not to share" I said and they all nodded.

"Okay anyway. Did you guys hear about the new talk of Riverdale High?" She asked.

"No what is it?" I replied.

"There was condom found in the blue and gold and also a packet laying on desk in there. Chuck found it, now everyone is trying to figure out who the dirty people are. Apparently the football team made a bet about it. Whoever finds out who had sex in the blue and gold get 100 dollar from each member of the team" She explained. My eyes went wide and I looked at Jughead who was turning red in the face.

"Are you okay Betty?" Toni asked and put her hand on my arm.

"Mhm. Perfectly fine" I said trying to hide the fact I wasn't.

"Wait! BETTY! JUGHEAD!" Kevin exclaimed and pointed to the two of us.

"You guys were the one's in the blue and gold weren't you!" Cheryl whispered and I started turning bright red.

"Oh my god" Veronica said.

"Don't you dare even think about telling a single sole" I whisper yelled.

"Tell anyone and you won't like the out come" Jughead added and they all nodded.

"Was it hard? Uncomfortable?" Toni asked breaking the silence.

"Topaz!" Jughead exclaimed and pushed her a little.

"Sorry. It's just you guys are the first to have sex in the school and get kind of caught"

"It's fine. No one knows that you guys have had sex anyway. Everyone still thinks Betty is a virgin except us and Archie" Cheryl said and I sighed in relief.

"Archie" Kevin said and we all gave him a confused expression.

"What?" Toni asked.

"Archie! He's on the football team and knows Betty and Jughead have had sex. He could bet on them to win the money. I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust him. No offence Veronica" Kevin explained.

"Come on! Quick before the situation gets worse!" Cheryl exclaimed and we all ran to the football field.

The bulldogs were standing in a circle laughing, Archie in the middle.

"Oh. And look. There's the two now" Chuck said and they all turned to us.

"I'm sure you heard what I found and the challenge to find the culprits. Lucky for you guys, Andrews here has a very good chance in winning. You see Betty here was late for class and she was been leaving the blue and gold and so was Jughead. How funny" Chuck explained.

"You don't have proof" Veronica said.

"Archie is our proof. He witnessed it and can confirm it"

"They could've been writing something. They work there anyway" Toni said.

"Shut up. Betty's fucking the player and we all know now. Just admit it... slut"

"Don't call her that" Jughead said angrily.

"Why? cause you and your snakes will hurt us? Please we kicked you off the team for a reason"

"You can fuck with me all you want but mess with her and your done"

"Awww you and little threats are just getting funnier by the second" Chuck laughed and stepped closer to me.

"I wouldn't get any closer" Cheryl, Toni and Jughead all pulled out switch blades and they all stepped back. Just the three of them were scary. The bulldogs don't stand a chance...