➸ CUTIE!

*

➸ CUTIE!
-welcome & guidelines

*

Welcome to the plot shop, cutie!I'm so excited to be making this plot shop!Let's get down to business, the rules, and regulations

I'm so excited to be making this plot shop!
Let's get down to business, the rules, and regulations.

*

FIRST!

I own all the plots in this book so it would be greatly appreciated if no one comes on here and says "tHiS sTorY sOundS jUsT lIkE wHaTsHiSnAmEs' book...eSeNcE pRobaBlY sTolE iT!1!1!" because that's bullshit. I've had most of these plots for a long time. If any story is similar to any of my plots, it's purely coincidental. Periodt.

SECOND!

Please, please, please, please, please, please if you buy a plot from me, USE IT! I don't want to sell it to you and never see it written. You can always give it back to me but if you're gonna buy it, please write it. My plots are my children and I only want what's best for them.

THIRD!

Have fun with them! Yes, they are my plots but I want your creative input! If you want to do a certain thing with the plot and maybe change it up or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me! I am always here to help and make it easier for you to write!

*

But that's all for now! If there are any other rules that I have missed or forgot, I will update this page again to add them!

I can't wait for you guys to see the plots, I'm sure you'll love them!
Thanks for coming, cutie!
I hope you love the plots!

To spread the word and to make the book known, I'm gonna tag some people. I dedicate this story to all of you!

softieedestiel
maxinesmayfield
andrew-siwicki
z-zoomers
rainandgreentea
theeffingunicorn
wolfharcI
cryxngmira
-spotlessmind
Kerra08
-softlumax

softieedestielmaxinesmayfieldandrew-siwickiz-zoomersrainandgreenteatheeffingunicornwolfharcIcryxngmira-spotlessmindKerra08-softlumax

*

©essieoleff 2019
cover by essieoleff
plot by essieoleff

*

★彡 CUTIE 彡★