A turn.

~3 rd Person P.O.V~

         Yoongi and Ha-Eun agreed to eat breakfast so Taehyung had to take a taxi to work, he was angry he wondered what Yoongi and Ha-Eun were doing that required them to spend so much time together. After taking Ha-Eun home he noticed she looked tired, the dark bags underneath her eyes  had gotten darker when he got closer he touched her forehead "you have a fever" Yoongi said worriedly "no it's just warm in here" Yoongi shook his head " let me see your wound"   he took her arm and began to uncover the wound she flinched every time he touched it.

       When he uncovered it fully he realized the redness around it increased "is it itchy?" he asked her "yeah a little bit but I think that's normal?"  Yoongi got up grabbed his keys "we're going back to the hospital"  Ha-Eun felt guilty she wondered it Taehyung hated her by now "I can go by myself oppa, you should get back to Taehyung he probably misses you" but Yoongi is stubborn and he didn't listen Ha-Eun reminds him of himself but he has a wonderful family and all his friends Ha-Eun doesn't have anyone and he doesn't want her to feel lonely.

    The doctor notified Yoongi that Ha-Eun's wound had gotten infected she was supposed to stay in the hospital for a nother day which was causing Ha-Eun to worry about the money. When she fell asleep Yoongi walked out of the room and called Namjoon he wanted to make sure Taehyung got home safely and not in a Taxi, he knew he would have to spend another night at the hospital so he texted Taehyung and told him  'I won't be home today either, make sure to lock up text me when you get home and don't forget to eat.' Yoongi walked towards the front desk and asked where and how he could pay for Ha-Eun's hospital bills.

     Yoongi didn't care as much about money as he seemed to do, but there were moments like this when he could help people in need where he was thankful for everything he has. After all the paperwork was filled out he was informed it would be easier if he registered himself as a anonyms donor which he agreed to do apparently even a good deed needs to be monitored. Yoongi needed Ha-Eun's permission to pay for her bills and he didn't want her to know so he did what was best.

      Yoongi was back in the room when Ha-Eun woke up "do you know how much this is going to cost me? you don't think I'll need too much care do you?"  Yoongi smiled "you might hate me but I found out the hospital has anonymous donors and I signed you up, I explained your situation and he agreed to pay for all of it" Ha-Eun swallowed she wondered if this was a prank "are you serious?" she asked almost in tears Yoongi nodded "all you have to do is sign  this" he said handing over the paperwork she took the pen and papers and proceeded to sing them. 

   She looked up at Yoongi as tears ran down her eyes "that not it, he said he would be willing to pay for your mother's treatment if you'd let him" when she began to break down Yoongi didn't know what to do, should he hug her? say kind words? he's only done this with Taehyung and that came naturally do he wasn't sure what to do or say so he just patted her head as she cried a nurse who stood outside smiled at the scene 'what an awkward boy' she thought but she still found the scene cute. Another night went past, the night sky cried violently as thunder and lightning struck the land Taehyung wished for Yoongi's warmth every second of it.