Puppet Hunt

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you encountered a girl at a shrine who was actually a spirit. While trying to seal the girl's power you were intercepted by the AST.

P.S.: I an putting Yoshinon as a boy because in the dub Yoshinon sounds like a guy.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next day after the incident happened with the AST and the spirit known as the hermit. I had just gotten some groceries for dinner and I was walking home, rain was pouring down from the sky and it had been for quite awhile. While I was walking home I passed the building where the incident took place. Rubble piles were on the side of the building in the ally's. In one of the ally's I recognize a girl in a green outfit. I ran over to the girl as I held the groceries and a umbrella. As I got close to her I see that it was Yoshino, she was on her knees searching the ground for something.

"Yoshino?" I called out.

The girl flinched as she was on her knees before turning her head towards me. She then comes up to me, recognizing me from the day before, she then rose her left hand up and I noticed that Yoshinon was gone.

"are you looking for Yoshinon?" I ask her and Yoshino nods "I'll help you find her"

I take out the ear piece for contacting faxinus and put it in my ear before turning it on "Hey, Kotori, can you guys hear me?"

<Loud and clear> Kotori replied back.

"I just found Yoshino, she lost Yoshinon, can you see if you can help us find her?" I ask.

<Yeah, we will start analyzing the video, you take a lead on the search, we will take a back seat on this> Kotori says.

"Got it" I say then looked at Yoshino "How did you lose Yoshinon?" I ask her.

"During the fight.." Yoshino says quietly.

"Alright then, let's start searching" I say

After about an hour of searching through the debris for Yoshinon, I hear the sound of a stomach rumble. I looked over at Yoshinon and she had stopped searching.

"Yoshino, Are you hungry?" I ask her and she shakes her head. Her stomach growled and Yoshino's face turns red before pulling her hood over her head to hid her embarrassment.

<Why don't you too take a break and get something to eat, it might give you a chance to ask her some questions> Kotori tells me.

"Since the restaurants around here are out of commission, how about we go eat at my house" I say to Yoshino.

Yoshino then looks up from out of her hood "O-okay"

{Time Skips}

Me and Yoshino are at my house, we had just finished eating the food I had cooked. We now sat on the couch so I could talk to her.

"So, Yoshinon must be really important to you" I say.

"She is, Yoshinon is my friend, my best friend, and She's my hero too" Yoshino explains to me.