Date Night

Hello everyone it's time for anfother chapter. Last chapter you went on a date with Altera to the aquarium.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Right now I was standing at the entrance to the apartment building that Origami lives in. It was 6:55 pm so I was in the clear when it comes to time. I press the buzzer next to Origami's name and not a second later the door opens.

I sighed then thought " Alright (Y/n), let's do this"

I enter the building and made my way to Origami's apartment. I get to the door and knocked. The door opens and I see Origami, she was wearing a sleeveless turtleneck and a blue skirt with a necklace around her neck. She also had a black satchel as well.

 She also had a black satchel as well

"Hey, Origami, ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yes, Let's go" She replies then puts her arms around mine. We started to walk down the hall and Origami asks me "Where are we going for dinner?"

"I was thinking that we go to the new restaurant that just opened up" I answer her.

"I was thinking the same thing" Origami replies.

After exiting the apartment building and started heading to the restaurant, something came to mind that I wanted to ask Origami "How did your parents die?, you told me it was because of a spirit"

"Yes, it was during the fire five years ago. The spirit that started the fire killed my parents" She tells me with anger in her voice. This is one of the first real times I've heard her speak with emotion in her voice.

"That would mean that Kotori accidentally killed Origami's parents when she transformed for the first time, before I was able to seal her power"

"That's why you hate spirits so much, even though it was just one that did it" I say to her.

"If one spirit can be that destructive and heartless like five years ago, then all the others can be the same way. I don't care who they are, they all have the capacity to kill" Origami tells me.

"That is true, they all have the capacity to kill, but that does not mean they all want to kill" I tell her, she then looks away from me with a frown on her face.

"Even if that may be the truth, my reason still stands" She states.

"So this is why you wanted to take me on a date huh?" I question to her.

"What do you mean?" She replies.

"You wanted me away from Altera didn't you?, you really think that she's going to kill me" I say to her.

"A girlfriend must trust her instincts" Origami states back.

"I-" I say then stopped "I seriously don't know how to reply to this"