Chapter 3: I Wanna Touch U

Hello! So uhm this chapter is full of flashbacks, how they met (yay!), and their first date which contains some sexy stuff. If you aren't into that please don't read! But to everyone else enjoy! It's my first smut scene so hopefully it's not too terrible.
——-

Sav's heart broke into millions of pieces when he saw it.
"(Y/n)'s new mystery guy." "(Y/n) gets all close and personal with new guy on the dance floor at album release party."
(Y/n) this, (y/n) that.
Joe walked over to see what Sav was holding.
"Uh, oh." He said as he patted his best friend on the shoulder
"What?" Rick looked up at his two bandmates from the backstage couch.
"Trouble in paradise." Joe replied motioning towards Sav as he sat down next to him.
Rick got up to check it out. Sav was still staring at the cover, the light drained from his face. Rick read the cover and sighed.
"Sav, relax. You know these magazines are bullocks. She's only kissing the guy on the cheek. I'm sure it's  nothing." Rick assured Sav throwing his arm around him.
"You're- you're probably right... It was daft of me to even think of her doing anything like that... I've just never seen this guy before and I guess I- I guess I just went straight to thinking the worst." Sav replied throwing the magazine down and went to sit next to Joe.
"(Y/n/n)'s a nice girl Sav. I don't think you have to worry. If you think something's up, talk to her." Joe replied.
"It's fine, I don't want her thinking I don't trust her. It's nothing. I just miss her I guess."
"Eh relationships blow anyway."
"Thanks Joe."
"You're welcome mate!" Joe replies with a slap on Sav's back.
Sav rolled his eyes and picked his five-string back up to fiddle with. Something he always did when he was nervous.
———
The cool breeze blew your hair into your face which resulted in you tucking it behind your ears as you listened to Andy talk about god knows what.
"So tell me more about this boy that stole my best friends heart."
"Hmm oh! Well we actually met at party..."
"I see.. nice, keep going."
You smiled as you thought about that party so many years ago.

"Hey (y/n/n)! C'mon! Let's dance!" Megan begged you pulling at your arm.
"Mmmm I don't know about that one Meg." You teased.
"C'mon pleaseee." She wined
"Mmmm.... Alright, alright."
"Yes! I did it!" You heard Meg yell as she ran over to the other two girls.
You rolled your eyes as you got up to join them.
"Can you believe it?? Us at a party with all these people?? I think I saw Madonna!" Ashley squeaked.
"I know! Our first album isn't doing too bad!" You replied.
"I'm so excited for the tour! I can't believe this is our lives!"  CeeCee squealed.
You smiled. This was all you girls had wanted and it's finally happening. People were hearing your music and your voice and you couldn't believe it was real. After all the hard work, it was finally happening. You and your girls were destined to become the biggest girl band in the world and you were already halfway there.
"Uh miss. (Y/l/n), a beautiful curly haired rock star is staring you down over there." CeeCee giggled.
"What are you talking about?." You replied.
"Alright look but don't be too obvious." CeeCee whispered to the four of you.
Meg jumped up and looked straight at him. Making it... very obvious. "Wow! He's cute!"
"Great job on not being obvious Meg." CeeCee groaned.
"Holy shit do you know who that is??" Ashley replied in shock.
"No? Who?" You replied.
"Uhm that's only Rick Savage, bassist of big time rock band Def Leppard, and he's checking YOU out."
Rick saw the four of you staring together, smirked and gave the four of you a little wave. You four quickly turned around.
"You guys are making it obvious again!" CeeCee yelled.
"You did too!" Meg replied.
"Guys let's just drop this." You groaned. "We're just starting our careers. I really don't have the time to be in a relationship right now."
"Seriously!! You're not even a little curious?? I heard bass players do it dee-"
"No Ashley. Not interested."
"Fine...." the girls groaned.