19. Justice Payed

ANDRE's POV

After a few weeks, Abi was arrested by the police and the authorities and was brought to jail. She fought back, but eventually the justice payed. And it was also confirmed that she have psychological problem, that's why instead of bringing her to jail, she was brought to a mental institution. 

Lou and I are very happy to know that justice has been payed. Hindi naman namin 'to ginawa ni Lou para sa'min lang, kung hindi para na rin sa ikakabuti ng kalagayan ni Abi. 

And as for me and Lou, we are now officially together. We don't care about what other people will say with our relationship. 

Today's the second day of Abi in the institution and Lou and I decided to pay her a visit. 

While we're on our way to the institution, it was pretty obvious that Lou is feeling nervous and tense. 

I grabbed her hand while my other hand is driving, "Hey." I called her, "Are you okay?" tanong ko sa kanya

"I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous, kung tutuusin naman hindi naman ako 'yung may kasalanan kung bakit siya napunta sa ganitong sitwasyon." sabi ni Lou sa'kin and she pressed my hands, "Right Dore? Wala naman akong kasalanan diba?"

I nodded, "Of course wala kang kasalanan." and I smiled at her, "Hindi mo kasalanan na ginawa niya 'yun, it's not your fault that she attempted to kill you." 

"But we cheated on her." and she sighed, "If hindi ko sinabi sa kanya na may nangyari sa'ting dalawa 'nung nasa Batangas tayo, hindi siya magre-react ng ganon."

I shook my head, "And that's not enough reason for her to kill you." at hinawakan ko siya sa ulo niya, "Love, it's not your fault. Okay? Will you stop worrying about it?"

"Dore, can I ask you something?" she asked

Napatingin ako sa kanya at tumango, "Mukhang seryoso ka ah." and I smile, "Sige, ask me."

"Ano'ng plano mo para sa'ting dalawa?" tanong niya sa'kin, "I mean everything's over now, Abi is inside the institution and no one's gonna hinder us again."

I grabbed her hands and kissed it, "I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with you, love." and I took a glance at her, "Pagkatapos ng lahat ng pinagdaanan nating dalawa, there's no single doubt in my mind that you're the one for me." 

She flashed her smile at me, "You have no idea how happy I am, Dore." and she put her head on my shoulders, "I'm finally home." 

When we arrived in the mental institution, we walked inside the visiting area hand in hand. I could feel her hands sweating and I could also feel that she's very nervous. 

We sat down in one of the visiting chairs and I immediately kissed her hands.

She gave me a stare, "I'm here Lou. I promise you, wala 'nang pwedeng gawing masama si Abi sa'yo, o sa'tin. Kahit kailan." 

"I'm giving my 100% trust on you, Dore." and she gave me a quick smile, "Because whenever I'm with you, I know I'm safe."

I kissed her lips quickly and I didn't let go of her hands. 

After a few minutes of waiting, Abi finally arrived. 

She sat down in front of us and she gave us a furious look, some of the nurses and staff are behind her, para kung ano't ano man ang mangyari ay may kaagad na pipigil sa kanya. 

Seeing Abi like this made me sad. She doesn't deserve to be in this institution, but she needs help. 

"Ano'ng ginagawa niyong dalawa dito?" tanong niya agad sa'min habang nakatingin ng masama sa'ming dalawa ni Lou, "Kung nagpunta kayo dito para pagtawanan ako, o para ipamukha sa'kin ang relasyon niyong dalawa, wala akong pakialam."