Chapter Two (S/F)

⚠️Warning: Sensitive Subjects
"Izuku~" I fluttered my eyes open, hoping to see Kacchan or Todoroki. But boy was I surprised. I woke up chained to the wall, a gag in my mouth, and in black lingerie. I tried to cry for help but they were all muffled. "Shh. No need to cry, you're quite alright sweet boy~" The man who was talking to me had black hair that stuck out everywhere and weird purple skin that seemed to be... stapled? onto his real skin. The man had icy blue eyes that pierced into your soul. He stepped closer to me, kneeling down to me. The blue eyed man lifted my chin, his eyes staring straight into my green ones. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you~" He stood up and called for someone named 'Tomura'. I started to freak out and attempted to get out of the chains holding me down.

This man with blue hair and scars on his eyes, neck, and mouth walked in.
"This is the new toy I found," the black haired man laughed.
"Good find, Dabi. What are you going to do with him?"
"Whatever I want~"
"Don't do anything stupid. Anyways, Kurogiri said dinner will be ready soon." And with that he walked out.
"Finally alone~" I started shrieking. I tried to scream and protest, but all that came out was my muffled pleas. Dabi unchained me, only for me to be thrown to the other side of the room. My head it hard on the concrete wall, making me cry out. Dabi came over to me, his pants pulled down. He took the gag out of my mouth. I knew exactly what his intentions were.

"NO!" I screamed for the hundredth time in what seemed to be hours. Dabi and I were both completely undressed.
"You know you've enjoyed this you little slut!"
"No!"

"Izuku! Izuku!!" I shot up in my bed, sweaty and crying. "Izuku, baby! It's ok, shh, come here," I was wrapped in the safe arms of Todoroki.
"Izu, what happened? You kind of just fell asleep when we were watching the movie and woke up screaming," Kacchan joined in the hug as well.
"I-I had, uh... bad dream..." I sniffled.
"I'm sorry, Izu," Kacchan rubbed circles on my back with his thumb. "Anything we can do to make you feel better?" I thought long and hard when a light bulb popped in my head.
"Ice cream?" I asked. They both laughed and agreed.

~One Week Later~
They're gone. Again. And don't worry, not gone as in dead. It's just that once every month, Kacchan and Todoroki leave out of nowhere without telling me. I have no clue where they go or what they do. They just leave me a note saying that they love me and will be home soon.

"Izuku!" I heard a girl call. 'Yay!' I thought. 'Uraraka's here!' Uraraka has been my best friend since grade school. We used to do everything together! I ran down to the front room to greet her. We instantly hugged and did our secret handshake. I can't believe I still remember it! "It's so good to see you!"
"You too! What are we doing today?" I asked eagerly.
"I was thinking we could go get lunch then go shopping?" I clapped my hands and agreed.
"But do you want to sit down for a bit? You just got here?" I chuckled. She nodded and we sat down in the kitchen, chatting and catching up with one another.

We went out to lunch at a little cafe nearby the house. I ordered a sandwich and water and Uraraka ordered the same thing. We are and left the cafe.
"Wanna wall to the mall?" I asked.
"Sure! It is super nice out!" We made our way to the mall, her arm linked in my. We were just having a normal conversation when I saw someone familiar walk by. It was the black haired man from my dream. 'How-' I was broken from my trance by my best friend. "Izuku? Are you ok? You were staring at that guy,"
"Yeah sorry, I was just... he looked familiar."
"Oh, well let's go!"

The rest of the day consisted of Uraraka dragging me into a bunch of different shops and making me try on stuff. But the weird thing is that the man from my dream kept... following? me and Uraraka. It was kind of creepy. I seemed to be the only one who noticed it, though. My phone buzzed and I checked it. I heard the sweet voice of Todoroki.
"Hey, baby! How are you doing?"
"Good! I'm at the mall with Uraraka! We ate lunch then came here!"
"Fun! Glad you got out of the house! Be safe baby!" I heard some muffled chatters from the other line. "And Katsuki says hi and he loves and misses you!"
"Tell him I love and miss him, too! You as well! But... Todoroki?" I asked. I looked up at Uraraka and dismissed myself to the bathroom, which was a private one, thank god! "You know the man I told you about from my dreams- the black haired one?" I heard a hum from Todoroki. "I feel like I'm being followed by him. Oh yeah, he's real. Every shop I'm in, he's there, too..."
"Izuku, baby, listen to me know. Go back home quickly with Uraraka. Take a cab home. When you get there locked all the doors and windows and stay there with Uraraka. Katsuki and I will be there as soon as we can. Understand?"
"Todoroki, what's going on?"
"Izuku. Do. You. Understand."
"Y-yes," We said our goodbyes and I made my way back to my friend. "We need to go. Todoroki's being weird and I think we need it listen to him. Come on," I grabbed her hand and we walked quickly outside. A line of cabs was lined up in the front. I got in one and told the driver my address.

We had been driving for fifteen minutes, but my house is only five minutes away? And traffic wasn't that bad. I finally got a good look of the man.
"WHAT THE HELL TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. He laughed sinisterly.
"I don't think so sweet Izuku~" he stopped the car in an alleyway, walking to the back seat.
"Izuku what's going on?!"
"Uraraka. Run."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1068 Words (not including A.N and warning)
So that happend🤣 I wrote most of this at school mostly because I was bored. But here's this. Don't forget to leave suggestions!
~Blu💙