Chapter Three

A.N:
This has slight slight smut in it, and it's not really fluff? So here's this mess of a chapter🤣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Izuku~
"What? Where am I?" I checked my surroundings. It looked like the dream. Shit. "Kacchan?! Todoroki?!" I screamed for them but I knew it was useless. They wouldn't hear me.
"Scream all you want, Izuku. They will never find you~" I shot my head up and saw him.
"Dabi you bastard let me go?!"
"How do you know my name?" He asked, growling.
"How do you know mine you creep!? Let me go!"
"I'd watch how you speak to me if you want me to be nice~" he smirked. "The more you talk, the rougher I get~" I decided to be silent. I had a plan. I'd get out of here.

"So sweet Izuku~ Such a good boy for me~" I let him mark me all over. I let him take my clothes off. But I didn't let him go that far.
"Dabi, please~" I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. He smirked and his lips touched mine. I hated the taste of his lips; it was nothing like Kacchan's or Todoroki's.
"Please what Izuku?~"
"Please... enjoy your time in hell!" I yelled. I pushed him off of me with a lot of force. His head hit the wall, and hard. I pulled my pants up quickly put my shirt back on. I ran for the door, thank god it was unlocked. What kind of kidnapper keeps their door unlocked? I erased the thought out of my mind and focused in the task at hand. Escaping.
"Come back here you little shit!" Footsteps came running towards me, coming closer and closer. I grabbed a chair sitting in the hallway of whatever place I was at and threw it with everything I had at him. Dabi dodged it, and the chair broke. I groaned and continued running. 'Where is this god damn exit?!' I made a sharp left turn... another hallway. I ran and ran, Dabi trailing closely behind me. 'I'm not gonna make it out!' CRASH!

~Todoroki~
Uraraka had came running, screaming, and crying to Katsuki and I. She was going on and on about how Izuku was kidnapped and what the kidnapper looked like. I instantly recognized the description of the man; so Katsuki and I made our way to his office building.

His name is Dabi. Or at least that's what he's known as. He is the second most powerful mafia leader in Japan. Katsuki and I run the number one mafia. But out sweet Izuku doesn't know that yet. We want to protect from this life, simply because it's dangerous. But know that Dabi has kidnapped him, plus the dreams; we're going to have no choice but to tell him.

We made it to Dabi's office building in no time at all.
"Katsuki, grab the guns, and the rope. I want to take this idiot back with us. He deserves to suffer."
"Gotcha, I'll call for backup," he tossed me my gun and I put it in my back pocket. I currently was wearing a black button up with black jeans. When I stepped into the building, it all seemed normal. Except for one thing, it was empty and quiet. I could hear what sounded like footsteps running from the next floor up. I heard a crash and ran up the stairs, following the noise. I peaked my head around a corner and saw a small green haired boy being chased by a black haired man. I stepped out, pointing my gun directly at Dabi. Next thing I know, fluffy green hair was all I could see in my vision. Izuku has ran right into me.
"What are you doing here?!" Dabi yelled.
"Isn't it quite obvious?" I grabbed Izuku's collar to pull him beside me. I wrapped my arm tightly around his waist, making sure he didn't leave my side. "I'm coming to get what is mine." I aimed my gun towards his head.
"Todoroki!"

~Bakugou~
I ran in with my men behind me, guns loaded and in hand. I saw Izuku right next to Todoroki, and he was shaking really bad.
"Todoroki!" I yelled. Half-N'-Half looked up at me. "Take Izuku back to the car, I'll be there in a moment." He nodded and put his gun down. He picked Izuku up in his arms, carrying him bridal. I mouthed an 'I love you' to him and he did the same back. "Now time to deal with you," I growled. Dabi looked terrified.
"L-like I'm afraid of y-you." He attempted to say bravely.
"Who would be afraid?" I smirked. "It's not like I'm the number one mafia leader in all of Japan. It's not like I have thirty men behind me against one of you. So I'll give you two options: one, you die right now. Two: I take you into custody and you live to see the light... for know~" He ran. That bastard ran. Did he honestly think he could get away? I laughed loudly. "Boys, take him into custody. When you do take him to the office." I walked off to go see my sweet Izuku.

~Izuku~
I was shaking in Todoroki's arms, tears stinging the side of my face.
"Shh, it's ok, Izuku. You were brave and fought him the best you could,"
"Why did you leave..." I whispered sadly.
"I never thought this would happen, baby. I never expected him to kidnap you. It will never happen again."
"Promise?" He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Are you- are you going to call the police?" Todoroki chuckled.
"Baby, there's no need for that. Katsuki and I have the situation handled."
"That we do," Kacchan was suddenly next to me in the car. "Let's go," he said to the driver. "And Izuku, there's something we need to tell you..." Kacchan looked into Todoroki's eyes, and the man whose arms I was in nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
985 words (not including authors notes)
So here's this! It's kinda short, but I've been busy with testing and stuff. Don't forget to vote and comment! ~Blu💙