The Note

Wendy
I grabbed a pen and paper and some notes Stan gave me a while ago. I tired my best to copy what Stans hand writing looked like into a note. When it was finished, I looked at at. Dear Kyle, it's me, Stan! Listen, I need to talk to you alone..meet me at the roof at lunch time please. The note said, Wendy looked at the time, she already had to go to school. I grabbed my backpack and the note of course. I walked to the bus stop and saw Bebe. "Hey girl!" She said and waved. "Hey Bebe" I said and waited for the bus. The bus got there and I looked for Stan, when I say him, he was already sitting next to Kyle. I felt my blood boil, "Hey, Wendy" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Butters, I decided to sit by him, mostly because he was pretty close to Stans seat. "Hey Butters" I said. "Hey...I was wondering..you know the rumors about Kyle, that he has a crush on Stan." I asked. "Well yeah, and it's no rumor. Kyle likes Stan, He told me, and I think Stan is starting to like him back." Butters said cheerfully. "WHAT?!" I screamed and the whole bus went silent. Even Kyle and Stan. I looked at everyone and they all looked away and went back to their conversations. I looked at Butters who had a cared Look on his face. "Butters, do you know for sure?" I asked. "Well, Kyle told me he was going to confess at the sleepover" Butters said quietly so Stan and Kyle couldn't hear. "Thank you Butters" I said and stayed quiet the rest of the bus ride.

Time skip

Still Wendy
I was walking to my class when I passed by Kyles locker. No one was there, I grabbed the note I wrote and slipped it in Kyle locker. I quickly hid behind a corner when I saw Kyle walking to his locker. He didn't see me.

Kyle
I waved bye to Stan and walked to my locker. I opened it and saw a note fall out, despite telling myself I shouldn't open it, I opened and read it. 'Dear Kyle, it's me, Stan! Listen, I need to talk to you alone..meet me at the roof at lunch time please.' It said. I felt like someone was watching me, I turned around but saw nothing. I shrugged and put the note in my pocket, I looked at the time and saw it was an hour before lunch. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked to my last class before Lunch.