Kyle?!

Kyle
I walked to lunch, but remembered that I needed to talk to Stan. I was really worried, he only rights notes to me when it's really important. I walked to the doors that leads to the roof. I embrace myself for what I might hear and opened the door. Nothing. Maybe he's late? I walked to the roof and waited. I decided to look out from the roof, I looked at all the trees, the clouds, the sky..it was beautiful. I felt a cool breeze and smiled. I heard the doors open behind me, "Ok Sta-" I spoke and stoped once I realized that wasn't Stan. It was Wendy, and she had her hands in her pockets. "Oh...Hey Wendy. What are you doing here?" I asked, she took a step towards me. "Oh nothing.." She said and took another step. I felt really uncomfortable and took a step back. "So, I heard that you had a crush on MY man." Wendy said and took another step, she took he hands out of her pockets and in her left hand, she had a knife. "Wendy..p-put the knife down.." I said and took a step back, she took a step forward. "Kyle..people like you need to be taught a lesson.." she said and took another step forward. I took a step backwards until...I fell. I fell until..all I saw was black.

Wendy
Well, that didn't go to plan...oh well..that works. I put the knife in my pocket and turned around. I heard screaming from downstairs so I ran down to see what happened..even though I knew exactly what happened.

Stan
I was at my locker, Kyle didn't show up for Lunch. I looked at Kyles locker and sighed, then, at the corner of my eye I saw something orange fall. I looked over and saw something laying on the ground. I looked at everyone and saw they were looking at whatever it was as well. I saw Clyde slowly go up to it, he screamed "Oh my god! Kyle!" He shouted. I ran to him and fell to my knees. "Kyle?! K-Kyle?!" I yelled his name. He stayed motionless, he was bleeding badly. "Someone call the abundance!" I yelled and Bebe grabbed her phone. After a couple minutes, I heard sirens and soon the ambulance came to pick up Kyle. For some reason, the school told us to get back to class. I couldn't stop crying the whole rest of the school day.

Time skip

I walked towards the bus. "Hey Stan!" Wendy said. "Can I sit with you at the bus?" She asked, I shrugged and nod, getting on the bus. Everyone looked so depressed. Everyone...except Wendy. I sat down across from Kenny and Cartman. "Hey guys.." I said. Kenny looked up at me, he looked like he was crying for hours. I looked at Cartman. He didn't look like he was crying or anything, but he still looked hurt. I was interrupted by Wendy sitting next to me. Wendy kept talking and talking about things I didn't care to listen to. Once Wendy's stop was up, she got off. "Bye Stan!" She said, I just waved and looked out the window. "Why? Why did Kyle do this?" Kenny asked. "I...don't know. He was so happy yesterday..what changed?" I asked myself, letting the tears slowly fall. The bus stopped and we got off. "Well, Bye guys" Cartman said and left. Kenny waved and left to his house. I walked to my house, I passed bye Kyles house. All I could hear was crying. Probably Kyles mom. I sighed and continued walking. I walked inside my house, "Stanley...do you know what happened to Kyle?" My mom immediately asked. I started tearing up again. "I-I-I don't know!" I yelled and started crying. "Let's go visit him in the hospital" My dad said. "H-he's ok?!" I asked. Mom and dad looked at each other, "Let's just go" my mom said and walked to the car. I jumped in the car and we started driving. I was so excited to see he is ok.

Time skip
I waited outside of The room Kyle was in. The doctor came out, "You May come inside.." he said and I ran inside. "Kyle!" I yelled. I looked at the bed and saw him laying there. "Oh my god Kyle your ok!" I yelled and ran up to him but my dad stoped me. "K-Kyle?" I asked. "H..he's in a coma.." My dad said. I stared at him with disbelief. "No..n-no!" I said. I looked at the heart monitor. It was normal..good. "K-Kyle..wake up.." I said. Nothing. "WAKE UP!" I yelled. Soon, Kyles parents and his little brother Ike came in the room. Ike walked up to Kyles hospital bed. "Kyle?" He asked, when he got no response, he ran to his mom and cried. I couldn't take this anymore, I ran out of the of the room. I sat on the floor and hugged my knees, crying. "This..this isn't real..this is all just a bad dream!" I yelled to myself.