Best summer ever

Jackson's POV
I seriously can't believe my mom made me go to summer school! Anyway when I walked in I saw two girls one was SUPER CUTE and the other one was scary.

"Are you guys here for summer school?" I asked them.

"No, we're undercover narcs." The scary girl said sassily.

"Should you be telling me that?" I whispered. She's a really bad narc.

"Dude, we're not a narcs." She said, I guess she was trying to cover up I better help.

"Ah, got it. You're not a narc." I said and winked so they caught my drift.

"I can see why you're in summer school." The cute one said standing up and closing the book she was reading.

"I'm Roxanne, but they call me Rocki. And this is my sister Mya." Rocki said shaking my hand and introducing me to her SUPER CUTE sister, who's hand I also shook. It took me while to let go because I mean COME ON.

"What's your name?" The cute one, I mean Mya, said.

"I'm Jackson. But, the ladies call me J-Money." I said trying to impress her.

"No, they don't." She said giggling.

"You're right, they don't." I said and smiled like an idiot staring at her dreamily. Then the bell rang.

"Little tip, kid. Don't make eye contact with the weird guy with the beard." Rocki said in her usual serious tone.

"He could snap at any moment." Mya continued.

"We're starting." The man they were talking about poked his head out the door, without making eye contact with anyone.

"Whoa. That's our teacher? I saw him in the parking lot, sobbing in a smart car." I said slightly concerned.

He came back out. "I said, we're starting."

We all walked into class Mya didn't come to sit with us though instead she went over and sat at a desk in the corner at the front of the class.

I leaned over to Rocki and whispered, "Hey why is Mya sitting over there." I asked.

"Dude she's the TA." Rocki said, still being sassy.

"Wait your saying she voluntarily came to school over the summer!" I asked shocked.

"Yup! I guess it looks good on college applications. And also we were gonna hangout over the summer but then I was forced to come here so she kind of did it for me too." She explained.

"Wow she's pretty, sweet, and smart. Your sister is perfect." I said staring dreamily at her.

"Dude can you drool over my sister when I'm not here? Thanks." Rocki said grossed out.

"Then don't have a hot sister." I said still looking at her. Rocki punched my arm. Like really hard!

"Ow!" I said holding my arm.

"Stop talking." She said with a straight face and then reclined back in her seat.

———Time Skip———