Study buddies

Mya's POV
Jackson and the rest of Rocki's study group were being idiots as always. Me and Rocki were just snacking on the enormous amounts of food the boys brought out.

They were playing Oreo hockey and started screaming about milk. And these guys wonder why they're single.

"This is why women date older men." Rocki spoke.

"Is that true for ALL girls Mya?" Jackson said sounding extremely concerned.

"I will say that it's true for me considering how stupid you all look." I said taking a bite of my pretzel and highfiving Rocki.

Then DJ walked in. I feel bad that we made such a mess but I'll offer to help clean up after.

"Oh, hello, teens I don't know, and yet, are eating all my food." She said unhappy.

"Wow. You're like a sexy mom in a tuna fish commercial." One of Jackson's friends said to DJ.

"I like this one." She said pointing to him. "And I do love tuna. It's a smart choice when I'm on the go.
Why am I explaining this to you?" She continued.

"That's Mankowski, this is Nugs, and here's Gene.
He's seen every movie ever made." Jackson introduced all the guys.

"Oh, hello." DJ said in her usual friendly tone.

"You had me at "hello." Jerry Maguire." Gene said, I honestly hate that he does this but I'm trying to be nice so I act like it doesn't bother me.

"Are you talking to me?" DJ questioned.

"Are you talkin' to me? Taxi Driver." Gene did AGAIN.

"Oh, OK. May the force be with you. Star Wars." DJ said trying to go along with what he was doing.

"I don't like it when other people do it." Gene said disapprovingly.

"Come on, guys. Let's go study." Jackson said as we all grabbed our bags.

"Oh, Jackson. I am impressed that you guys are studying on a Saturday." DJ said very proud. Here it comes.

"Well, we kind of forgot to study Monday through Friday, so..." Jackson said sounding stupid as always.

"Or all last school year." Mankowski said. "Classic Mankowski."Nugs encouraged.

"I'm gonna ask a question, and I'd like the truth. Are you all high?" DJ asked rightfully. "Oh, Mom." Jackson said as him and his friends laughed at DJ.

"Jackson's mom, you got it goin' on." Mankowski said. Ok this is a little creepy.

"Well, I do Soul Cycle, and I try to eat clean and why do I keep explaining myself?" DJ said flattered.

"Classic Jackson's mom." Nugs said as they all ran upstairs leaving Me, Rocki, and DJ.

"They seem like nice boys." DJ said.

"They're idiots." Me and Rocki said together.

"Yeah, they are." DJ said walking out.