You Make Me Curious

A prisoner in a mysterious castle, what couple possibly happen to reader-chan today?!

------------------------------------------------------

It's been almost 2 weeks since you agreed to take your brothers place in the dungeon. A cold metal clamp adorns your wrist, it may not be very tight but it's still binding and makes it impossible to move very far away from the wall. The stone beneath your butt is frigid but at least there is a small bed of hay to use as a pillow, it's texture actually soft but it makes your skin itchy.

Huddling your legs close together, you can't help but visibly shiver as a chill of cold air wafts through the emptiness that is this dungeon. At least you had a dress on and could fold your legs up under it, but it wasn't the heaviest piece of clothing.

Closing your eyes, you used your imagination to picture the warmest of fires. It's bright embers sparking and shimmering, sending delightful rays of heat from the shadow it cast on your face to your tippy toes. As you drifted to sleep it seemed your imagination was more vivid than you ever had given yourself credit for, as you could factually feel warmth slowly consuming your body.

What you didn't realize was the fact that a warm quilt had been draped over your back, encompassing your entire body from the top of your shoulders to the way he made sure your feet were underneath as well. Nor did you register the tip tap of his index and middle finger as he trailed it against your cheek and frowned at how cold your skin was.

"So..fucking fragile she is.." He murmured, observing your peaceful and serene sleeping features wondering why he even bothered to come down here to see you as often as he did. He was just the Lord of an old and mysterious castle who didn't like people and was the very definition of antisocial.

Yet he had to admit he liked the level of snark you gave him, as you were a strong willed woman whom refused to give in to fear. A small grin forms on his face as he vividly replays in his head what you said this morning and still manages a chuckle at the mere memory.

"How are you enjoying your accommodations woman?" He spoke from the open doorway of your cell, arms crossed over his bare muscular chest. At this point it'd been at least 5 days down in his dungeon and he expected you to be at your breaking point but you proved him wrong with a curious flutter of your eyes and a soft hum.

"Well I don't like it."

He snorted, "To bad woman, you'll just have to get used to it. It's not like it's a 5 Star Inn." He snickered with a roll of his sharp red eyes, his sarcasm making a small smile form on your lips as you took it a bit further.

"You got that right, first it's not very comfy but the staff is friendly. Also it's not very clean at least in here, but the food is another plus. So In all I'd give it about.. 2 stars." Soft laughter escaped your lips, your smile genuine and when he just lost himself to your satire only got wider with the sound of his amusement.

"You're a weird woman, do you understand the severity of the situation you're in?"

"I do..but what can I do..I made a deal with you, Lord Bakugou." Pulling up your knee's you buried your face hiding the soft frown on your lips as you whispered, "My brother is safe and I'm alive..at least for now. Hopefully you wont kill me."

A deep frown formed on his pale lips as he found himself stepping forward and bending down in front of you. When you lifted your head, you were surprised by his proximity but what really had you blushing was the way his hand rested against the top of your tresses. The focused bright pupils of his scarlet eyes, a pool that threatened to drown you within their fiery embers