Making Love With A Dragon(L)

This chapter does contain Sexual Content. Explicit descriptions of sex.

The long awaited Lemon, I hope you're ready to have it squirted into your EYEBALLZ.

---------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), stop ignoring me. I don't fucking like it."

A smile edges up your lips as he leans closer and nuzzles his nose along your neck like a puppy begging for your attention. "I'm not ignoring you, Silly. Don't you see my book?" You giggled, brandishing the page you were on in front of him which just makes him groan and roll his eyes.

Snatching the book from your hands, he ignores your pouting as he tosses it on the table, and pulls you closer to him. He admires the blushy flutter to your eyes, gliding one of his hands up against your cheek before petting some of your loose hair behind your ear and teasing you with the most feather-like graze of his lips.

He smirks at the way you leaned forward like you really wanted a kiss but pulled back before your lips could fully connect. "Do you want a kiss?" He seductively husked, which earned him a near immediate nod of your head like you were full of desperation.

"Then come here." His smooth deep voice hazed, leaning back on the couch to lay down and offer one of his hands while the other patted his always bare chest. Your heart started palpitating when you realized he wanted you to climb on top of him, usually he was always the one pushing you down.

After a few seconds of hesitation, you lifted yourself off the couch only to turn and climb over his body. Both of your hands pressed against his sculptured chest muscles, before sliding up along his astute long neck as you leaned down and claimed his fine pale lips for a long warm kiss.

He tasted like the most amazing flavor of warmth and sunshine, the heat of his smooth skin enveloping your body. His hands rose and wrapped around your back, pulling you down smack against his chest while he encouraged the intimate spread of your legs over his hips.

Your cheeks flushed brightly moaning into his mouth when the tip of his slippery tongue pressed between your pink lips and fought passionately with your own muscle for dominance. It wasn't even like you could match his sway, especially when his hands were on the move as well caressing around your hips and giving the bottom of your ass a wanting squeeze.

"Mh..Katsuki, please I need to breathe.." You panted, pushing softly at his cheek and jaw detaching with the slickest sheen of saliva glistening against your tongue.

"I would prefer to kiss more than breathe, (Y/n)." He growled leaning forward to trail his lips down the edge of jawline, lapping his tongue up against your slender neck. A shudder of delight elapsed through your body as he began kissing and sucking several patches of your skin leaving you marks that he purposefully wanted other people to see.

Unable to deny the sway of sensual pleasure you leaned your head back and slid one of your hands up into his blonde tresses as you allowed him more access. His lips curved up enjoying the vibrations of your vocal chords. The smell of your skin building desire inside him to explore everything you had to offer.

"(Y/n)..I want to take you to my bedroom." The most hot breath hazed against the rim of your ear, a trill clearly laced with lust and intimate desire. One of his hands slid up the back of one of your legs just to prove himself, as he slipped up under your dress till his finger tips were dipping into the back of your cotton panties.

"The dragon version of me..isn't the only one that wants to mate with you."

Never before has the skin on your face ever burned so brightly with the husk of his very straightforward declaration. The warm skin of his digits squeezed the plush outline of your ass, inadvertently making you arch your body and press yourself down against his crotch where you realized with a thundering heartbeat that he was hard.