6

hey good lookin' (:

~~~

"so, wanna watch something else?"

~~~

before both the boys knew it, taehyung had his shirt off and was pinned against the floor in the lounge room.
jungkook trailed sloppy kisses down his collarbone.
jungkook had always admired this small feature.
"ahh! um-k-kook... i don't kn-know."
jungkook stopped immediately. he'd normally insist.. but considering the day the other boy had, he understood.
"can we talk about it?" taehyung asked, as jungkook looked him in the eyes seriously.
the olders response was a nod..

~~~

jungkook stood up, holding his hand up to help taehyung stand too..
the two boys sat on the couch, jungkook waiting for taehyung to get comfortable.

"i think there's something wrong with me."
taehyung didn't wait to let a tear slip... the statement was constantly banging at the walls of his head.. the silence of watching the movie making it worse..

and that's how they got into the previous situation.. because taehyung hated the silence.

"there's nothing wrong with you Tae." jungkook reassured, placing his warm hand on the sad boys thigh. "but you see kook, you don't know that. you don't know what i felt in that cafeteria... what i feel now." jungkook hummed.. he didn't know what taehyung felt. but he knew that the boy in front of him was too pure for the world.
it's not like he could say anything about that though.

"i don't know what you felt.. your right. but i know your not a monster. your not the person that was in the cafeteria today. it's just a bad day tae." taehyung smiled at the sweet words that the boys had said. although jungkook was more a friends- with benefits type person... he always gave the advice of a real relationship.. something taehyung loved.

"can we not talk anymore." taehyung finally said. jungkook nodded, crawling over closer and pressing their lips together. "wanna. stay. over?" jungkook asked in between kisses. taehyung nodded in agreement.. already knowing what jungkook wanted.
"i have to text my mother." he said, pulling away and grabbing his phone from the table in front of them.

mother:

me:
i'm staying over at Hoseoks to
help out with the project.. is that okay?

mother:
very well, make sure your
at school tomorrow

"she said that's-" a pair of lips smashed against his before the sentence could end, and the boy quickly moulded into the kiss. jungkooks hands wondered down taehyungs hips, gripping firmly to his sides underneath his shirt. after another five minutes like that, jungkook began to pull up taes shirt, sliding it over his head softly and throwing it to the side...

click!

the two boys heads shot up at the sound of the front door... "hey kookie! me and hoseok are here."
taehyung jumped off jungkooks lap, looking into the boys eyes.

"umm- my room. i'll be there in a second."
taehyung nodded at what jungkook had said, quickly scurrying off down the hallway towards the boys room...