2.

Park Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open as the morning sun shine bright through the window, too bright honestly ugh. It was morning already. Well, I guess today is the day where I'll make the deal with the queen, fuck I'm scared. I look down and Yeri is still sleeping on my lap, what a cutie.

"Yeri....Yeri wake up, I need to pack my stuff." I said as she slowly open her eyes. She sat up and I could see her gloomy, sorrowful expression. I look at her and patted her head as I stood up.

"I'm going to shower okay?" She nodded sadly and I sighed. It was really sad to be honest, to see her smile upside down, her eyes doesn't shine anymore and her teary eyes. I can't bare to look at her cause it hurts me so I ran upstairs to my room.

*After shower and packing stuff*

Finally, done packing. I zipped close my luggage and stood up, looking around my room for the last time, hoping I'll be back here. Closing the door behind me, I walked downstairs as I carry down my regular size luggage. Yeri was standing by the door.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot you know?" Her soft voice said.

"I know...I'm gonna miss you a lot too."

"Let's go to the castle together shall we?" She asked and I agreed as we both smile gently. I carried my luggage as Yeri closed the door. We both walked to the castle, it wasn't that far from our house.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally reached the castle gate with guards guarding the area.

"What brings u here today Ms. Park and Ms. Kim?" One of the guard asked.

"I'm here to meet the highness."

"Only you Ms. Park?" I nodded.

"Alright, you can enter. The guards will guide you inside the palace." She said with a smile.

I took a deep breath and exhaled as my hand grabbed the luggage.

"Goodbye sister, I will see you again okay? I promise." Yeri nodded as she cries. I was at the edge of wanting to burst out, crying but I can't...I have to go.

"Goodbye unnie. I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled at her and waved goodbye. It hurts so much leaving her but I made this decision, I can't go back. I went in following the guards inside the palace. It was huge, gold designs and colors everywhere, red carpet and beautiful paintings hanging on the wall.

As my heart beat faster every second, my palm started to sweat, fidgeting my left hand while the right carrying along the luggage. 

We stopped in front of a huge wooden door with metal design that looks very...boring honestly. The guard knock on the door and I could here the queen strong and feminine voice.

"Come in dear."

"Well, I hope to see you again Ms. Park. Goodluck." The guard said firmly as she slowly pull the door open. Why is it so dark in here? She a vampire or sumn?

I step into the dark room full of candles while dragging along my luggage. The queen comfortably sat on the bed with her back resting on the bed frame. Her gaze made me terrified, her eyes were brown like the trees during autumn, her skin white as milk and her lips red as an apple. Her hand was holding a glass of red wine.

*THUM*

The huge door slammed close behind me. I bowed respectfully to her. I took a deep breath and look at her in the eyes.