Madallyn: On, Warped Tour: Part 1: Darryl and the Reunion.

Apart of The Madallyn Series, as an alternate storie, if Madallyn hadn't quitte the Bande.

A short story written by Maggie C.

Part 1.

“I'm guessing that you're Madallyn-- as in, that's your Stage-Name,” asked someOne whom looked quite familiar to a certain man Madallyn once knew as her lover back in high school. If he really was Darryl Klein then he had changed quite a lot from the dopey-eyed, young man to a sharply-defined man of around his early 20's. Madallyn was around 3 years older than him. That was One of her main problems with Darryl. This guy, she thought, seems to be Darryl Klein. I think I'll just... give him a piercing look and tell him to back off if he gets too close for comfort.

And so, Madallyn gave this brown-haired man a piercing glare that might as well have had him felt daggers. That was a typical tactic of hers. Oddly, that tactic ended up backfiring, and strangely enough, both had received the immediate notion that they had known eachother from the past. Pure confirmation.

Madallyn felt a pang of remorse for having “harrassed him” in returne. Her hearte fluttered once she looked deeply into his eyes. She was stunned.

“Oh god! You really ARE Madalyn.” The brown-haired man grinned and adjusted his eye-glasses at her, just to remind her of his old habits back when they had known eachother. Pure cofirmation, once again.

“Oh no. Darryl...?” Madalyn regained her composure and covered her mouth with her right hand and turned herself a different way to avoid his eyes, feigning the feeling that she could puke. Hopefully she could get away from him just by “grossing him out” like he liked callinge it when he was a young high school sophomore.

Darryl responded with a sharp gaze, “Freaking immature. Just like those old days back in HIGH SCHOOL.”

“You were an ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND!” Madalyn shouted, giving up her pose.

“I was only being brutally honest with everyThing I said,” he responded kindly. Bipolar as usual, according to Madalyn.

Madalyn was hit with a sudden realizatione.

“Crazy women...” Darryl muttered as Madalyn nearly burst into tears. He didn't mean it in a cold way, he swore to himself, but stared soberly at Madalyn as she ran away, shoving the crowd aside as she nearly bursted into a Tantrum.

Madalyn. Had. Become more, … honest as she hadth dealt with Darryl. Looks like he changed her life for good, after all. “Abusive boyfriend” or not. But, mostly verbally-abusive.

And Darryl's perspective hadth changed ever since he reunited with her in the most dramatic of ways-- as of then. Surprisingly, that reunion changed him more than his past experiences with her.

“Am I really that cold with speaking the truth...?” So asked Darryl.