Madallyn: On, Warped Tour: Part 3: Madallyn's Self-Hate and Mary's Compassion.

Apart of The Madallyn Series, as an alternate storie, if Madallyn hadn't quitte the Bande.

A short story written by Maggie C.

Part 3.

Madalyn slammed open the bathroom door and slammed it shut behind her. She stood in front of the mirror, fixed up her appearance, and spoke to herself. "My name is Madalyn. My stagename is Madallyn. Codename: Mother of Alle. Damned me, damned the Divine. They had given me the name and..."

"Ugghhh..." exaggeratingly groaned Madalyn as she held her head in pain. "Don't tell me... it's that Tumor again..." A bit of a bad recollection of her past. Was that a tumor, questioned Madalyn? Who knew, because she had never went to the doctor in the past. Ever. Unless--... unless it was for the occasional shots. Damned shots. They probably messed up her head-- a lot. Because ever since then, her brain started feeling a bit strange. There was no explanation of that-- BECAUSE, she had never visited the doctor. Strangely, she was always healthy, according to her lying, cheating parents.

The divine-- never truly noted by her, according to herself. She had, as she had said many times, in guilt, to herself: " I only used them for my own gaine". Was THAT the formal relationship between a human and A DIVINE entity? Strange.

They were... always so friendly with her. Her divine guides were whom she had dealth with.

Madalyn had completely forgotten about the pain in her head after it was dulled out. Her tears were heald backe. She didn't know what the hell was going on with her life, but nonetheless-- like she kept telling to Herself-- SHE HAD TO. Stay strong.

And so, Madalyn returned to speaking to herself in front of the mirror. Purely sugar-coated garbage, according to her, but in realitie it was REALISTIC "garbage".

"Madalyn, the one to wreck bands, apparently. Since, she, well... Nearly caused a riot awhile ago in the first show. Freaking Moshpit. I can't handle this pain. But, it will all go away once I reach the 'highest point of my endeavors' according to my guides. I hope that wasn't too sugary for you, MadALLyn. Damned my divine, for I am a hopeless fake." So she had ended her speech there.

A few deep breaths.

Someone knocked on the door, daintily. Madalyn was taken by surprise by the sound. Meditating was over, apparently. If that WAS meditation. Surprisingly, it was helpful. She had felt calmer. Even after the door was assaulted upon.

"YES? Who the fuck is it?"

"Um, sorry, is this Madallyn?" This woman talked a lot like Madallyn with her unique speech so similar to hers. Even so, she couldn't recognize the voice. It was ... familiar. That was for certain. It reminded her of a woman she loved very dearly with much confusion in her feelings. As in, Madallyn's feelings. Yes, Madallyn's feelings.

This woman's wordes were sharp. The "all" in Madallyn was stressed greately. Did this Woman knew of her secret? Madalyn gritted her teeth nervously and slowly turned around on her heels.

"Who is it?" asked Madallyn sharply. Her true voice was shown. Purely to make a note of how the woman should be shocked by her.

"It's Mary. Mary Fairen. You know, the psychic woman whom spoken to you before the tour start. Remember, the one to help you out with your boy problems?"

No response from Madallyn.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Miss Madallyn, but I just came to check up on you. To see how well you are doing. I feel bad for you, because I had the vague feeling that this man you knew from the past had approached you," Mary paused to catch her breath since she had spoken a lot, then continued, "because, we had spoken of this in our last reading."'

"Oh. Right," answered a subtly sharp Madallyn. Damned Mary, for being so saintly.

"Can I come in?"

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in any conversation of anye sortes, while I am gussying myself up in front of the mirror. You know, a man had screwed around with my leather jacket and nearly set it on fire. So. Don't.... BOTHER WITH ME. Okay?"

A saddened Mary hath respected her wishes and immediately left without a word.

Madallyn returned to her business.

"I am... the mother of this bande. Mary-- is ... damned my language. I wonder if this 'New Age' language my Divine Guides taught me really affect others... Because, I swear, after I let out all of my issues in front of a psychic, with my sharp speaking, she had changed her tone of voice. For goode. This is odd..." She thought that Mary was a gentle woman.