Radio stations and music

Ok, first lets start off with the djs on the radio station.

They tend to think that it is cool to sing along with song before it is even done. Most of the time, they have a terrible voice and way off with the pitch and beats. Just No, they should not be able to sing along.

Then they tend to think that we all care about happened to them at the grocery store. No one cares that you forgot something and had to run back and then you ran into someone that they have not seen in like forever, and then they talk and find out that they love really close and that they should really get together soon. No one cares, we all want to listen to the music.

Then the music.

They play the same song every hour on the hour for the ENTIRE week.

I had that happen, every hour, Taylor swifts song, we are never getting back together, played for the ENTIRE day.

And then they play all the same songs, the new ones. When you first hear them, your first think, that is a good song, I like it. By the end of the week your saying, please play and different song, I could sing that song by my self. It gets to the point where if you can't really hear the radio, but you can at least hear the beat and a little of the music and you can tell what song their playing and sing along too.

Then you get to the commercials. It seems like you have an half an hour of commercials before you even get to the songs. The same commercials are played, so that you can sing or talk along to the commercial itself.

Then you are flipping through the radio stations and everyone is on commercial breaks and still have 19.5 minutes to go till music.