What only happens in books

Now can we start out with the bad boy gets the good girl.

That never happens in real life... Never! how many times do you ever see the good girl with the bad boy at your school? like never. Because first off the good girl would probably never think or want to talk to the bad boy in the first place.

Another thing, PDA at school.
I don't know about you, but at my school, there is no PDA. Like kids get in trouble if they hug a lot and they are opposite genders. So in books when the "it" couple is making out in the cafeteria, it just doesn't make any sense.

The next thing is the "it" couple in high school.
Most of the time there is that jock that is dating the head cheerleader who is a huge bitch to every one.
Ok, some schools may have the jocks and the popular people but at most schools, everyone is kinda mixed together. And at my school we don't have the head cheerleader who is a bitch because she is not the only captain.

The books where only one sport is mentioned through out the year and entire book.
There is this one book that I read and the only sport that is mentioned in football.
Ok first off in the fall there is golf and volleyball and football. Then in the winter there is basketball. Finally in the spring there is baseball, softball, and track.
(Now remember these are just basic high school sports, so some school many have lots more sports available but I don't know what they are.)
So any back to the sports, the only sport that is ever mentioned in the entire book is football. Now football starts in the summer and goes to through October. Not past Christmas and into the spring.
Also the people who played the sport, that was the only sport that they played. Now most people who like to play sports played more than one and dont give up one just try can focus on just one sport. That one sport that is only in season a third of the school year. Yeah not real.

Every weekend there is a party and the characters go.
There is hardly ever any parties when I live and if try are