Prologue: The Questions Start

(Read description for trigger warning)
"You shitty Deku!"

Another one sided fight.

It was never a regular Tuesday for Class 1A of the heroes course in UA. The class' quirks were very different, being matched by their personalities.

This one sided fight was being fought by one explosive Bakugo Katsuki and one meek Midoriya Izuku.

The two had known each other before being accepted by UA. They went to the same preschool and grade school. None of the students knew more than that about their relationship, neither did the teachers.

It was not because they never cared to ask, the two just kept it a secret.

Explosions shook the classroom as Bakugo's anger grew. The inhabitants of Class 1A sighed.

This was a regular day for them. Who knew that it would change?

~Time Skip~

Deku had just sat down with his lunch when Uraraka exploded with questions.

"Why is Bakugo so mean to you? It's very unfair."

Iida nodded his agreement, "It is very unhero like that he keeps singling you out like that Midoriya."

Todoroki, who had taken to sitting next to Izuku after the Sport's Festival, hummed his own agreement.

Izuku forced out a laugh, "It's fine guys, Kaachan's been like this forever, he's gotten better."

Uraraka started at him, "On his good days he throws explosions at you, I'd hate to see what he was like in the past!"

"How do you consider him a friend, why do you let him treat you this way?" spoke up Todoroki.

Izuku seemed to think of the answer for a little bit.

"I guess it's because he reminds me of my father."

"Oh, because of your father's ability to breathe fire, right?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess that could be a reason."

The bell rang before they could ask what he meant by that.

~Time Skip~

The three found themselves thinking over Midoriya's answer a lot more than they expected to.

They were worried about what his answer implied.

They kept asking questions.

"Maybe we should ask him what he meant?"

- No, he might close up.

"Should we tell a teacher?"

- Maybe, it could be nothing at all.

"Was his dad blonde? Maybe he had red eyes?"

- We don't know, we've never seen pictures of him.

"We could ask his mom?"

- We don't know where he lives.

"Was his dad abusive?"

-....

__________
How you enjoyed it, I'll try to update frequently, I'm really excited about this book.

- Yuko Than