Chuck Clayton.

Ever since jughead had asked Betty to be the serpent queen her style had changed. Not much, but it was noticeable. It had changed to a plain white T-shirt, black skinny jeans and her serpent jacket to top it of she wore black combat boots with her hair down of course. Jug loved it as did all the serpents. Betty had really changed, she didn't wear pastel colours anymore and she was a lot happier to have the pressure of her crazy mother -who had joined the farm- off of her back. She lived with jug in the ex-Cooper house and she was truly happy. And if ANYONE dared to disrespect the queen then you would have to deal with the serpents but most importantly Jughead or as Betty calls him Juggie.

It all started in the student lounge. Betty was sitting on jugs lap and he was playing with her hair, the serpents where also in there as well as Archie, Reggie, Josie and Veronica.

Chuck came in and betty instantly tensed at how he smirked and licked his lips at her. She felt disgusted. Only Juggie was allowed to do that. (😏) It was his next comment that made betty want to break down into a million pieces "oh look it's dark betty and donney darko" he smirked with a loud laugh. "Back off chuck" Veronica said through her teeth. "Ha..and what are you gonna do? Go into hooker mode with dark betty over there" he said with a quick look over to betty to see if she was being affected by his comments, he wasn't surprised when he saw tears in her eyes.

The minute jughead saw the affect chuck had on his queen his eyes turned darker and he looked rather intimidating he whispered something into Betty's ear, she smiled and nodded jumped off of his lap grabbed Veronica and Josies hands and walked out giggling slightly. Jughead watched her walk out and he smiled after her, the minute she left his eyes turned darker then ever and he gritted his teeth. Fangs, Sweet pea, Archie and Reggie were by his sides and he walked up to chuck and punched him hard, which caused his nose to bleed and lip to start to bleed as well it was about 30 serpents against him and chuck knew that. He quickly mumbled a 'sorry' and walked out causing every single serpent to laugh. They all walked out of the student lounge and as they did they saw chuck talking to betty.. Jughead leant up against the door frame to observe from the side, he knew betty could handle herself.

All of a sudden Betty's fist met chucks already wounded face and he flew back against the lockers creating a loud clanging sound. Jughead started walking toward the exit of the school as betty walked under his arm. His arm now drooped over her shoulders and held her hand with it at the same time. The serpents followed in a triangle shape, it almost seemed rehearsed. "That was amazing baby I'm proud of you,"juggie said kissing her temple. They all walked back to the bar and decided to stay there for the rest of the day.

He had his queen and she had his king and that's all they needed.

Not proof read 😬 suggested by sprousehart_lovers thx I enjoyed writing this ❤️🍋🍋🍋 hope it's okay I'll do some more but don't know if I can post more tonight but I'll use this topic a lot as I like reading these types..jealousy=drama 😂