Public?

Note-lili and Cole are not public yet😊Enjoy!!🤪

LILIS POV:
Me and Cole were currently huddled together in bed. We where watching a series on Netflix but I wasn't taking much notice to it. All I could think about was the soothing circles which were being drawn onto my hip by Cole's thumb. It was raining today, as it normally does in Vancouver,  Roberto was giving everyone a day off today as we were ahead of shooting. I have to admit, sometimes I wish me and Cole didn't have to work so we could spend much more days like this.

I sighed contently at the feeling of Cole's touch. Every time he touched me, wether it was a simple hand hold or wether it was a full and detailed kiss, it felt like pins and needles, except I enjoyed this type of 'pain', it was like being on a constant high and being drunk at the same time. And just let me say I don't mind being addicted and drunk by Mr Cole Sprouse.

"Are you alright?" I'm pulled from my content thoughts by the only person who really makes me feel whole, "I'm great," I sighed looking into his soft eyes with a loving smile "what's with all the sighing then baby" he chuckled, I laughed "nothing, I'm just really really happy right now." He pulled me closer if that's possible, bent down into my ear and said "trust me I bet you can't be happier than me right now" I giggle "mmm I bet I can" with a smirk he said "really"
"Mm mmh"
"Okay then"
All of a sudden two hands began tickling my sides, he wanted me to say that he was happier but it wasn't going to work no way could I give i- "okay okay I give in, your happier!" I almost screamed leaping from his arms "that's what I thought" he mumbled pulling me back towards him.

THIRD PERSON
It was now around half past 7 and they where still cuddled up in bed. They only left for food or to go to the toilet and that was it. "I wish we could do this more often" Cole mumbled into Lilis hair, all he got was a hum of delight. They stayed like that for the great of the night, they had ordered pizza so that they didn't have to get up to cook.  After they had finished and carried on watching movies for a while they both fell into a deep, long sleep. Cuddled up together. The only therapy anyone could need.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's short I've been working alot😅 any way I'm hoping for the next one to be longer 👌
Follow my fan Instagram full of not very good friends dit's but uno oh well-lovinsprousehart

Leave requests 🙏😂