10

* Addie Pov *

WARNING: SEXY TIME

tick. tock.

tick. tock.

I stare at the clock in this plain room, that is too small for the incessant chimes and wonder when the fuck Tracey will be here. My mother is never one to be on time, go figure. Until I could drive I was late to school and every time I would be embarrassed by her need to be noticed in all areas of her life. Nothing has changed and it wouldn't surprise me if she was slutting it up out there with all of the hot police officers. I suppose you could say that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. At least I have class when I flirt to get what I want. She is relentless in her cringe-worthy displays of affection for men much younger than her. Being a widow sure does have its perks. I wonder when my perks will start arriving.

"Would you like any coffee, ma'am?" I try not to glare at the quirky redheaded boy in the glasses, who clearly needs ProActiv.

"No thanks. If you could tell Brax I'd like to speak to him, that would be great." I am going crazy sitting in this room as if I did something wrong. Let's not forget that all these motherfuckers are werewolves. They like to play human and expect me to pay for a killing I was justified in committing?

Hilarious.

If Brax thinks I will go willingly into a jail cell, he is mistaken. Did he forget that I'm not even wearing any underwear? Who am I kidding, he could never forget. I look down at the white baggy t-shirt that is 7 times too big for my body and visualize his rough hands gripping my sides, which instantly makes my nipples harden through the thin see-through fabric.

The creeky door slowly opens to reveal Brax and an attractive woman. My attention is directed towards her glossy black hair that seems to caress all of her curves until it reaches her ass, which is too proudly on display for casual work attire.

I already hate her.

They both sit down in front of me as if this is their normal routine but something feels off about the way Brax is looking at me. I already have a bad feeling I am not going to like the outcome of this conversation and I wish this whore wasn't here to witness it.

"Are you going to speak or just stare at me all night? I have shit to do." I cringe at my blatant disrespect but keep my nonchalant facade going. Perhaps they will take pity on me because of Lena and I need to play that card when I get a chance.

"Mrs. Bennett, do you understand the ramifications of what you have done earlier this morning? Toby's death does not only put you in the spotlight with the humans, but it also puts a target on our back." I glare at her the entire time she is speaking wishing I could claw her perfect lips off her face. She doesn't deserve to look that pretty.

Since when am I a jealous bitch?

"I did the world a favor by getting rid of that scum. I would kill him all over again if I could go back, the only thing I would change is how fast he died. That was a bummer. I'll have to work on that next time." I stare at my fingernails as if I am bored and try to breathe through my mouth. Braxton's scent is heady and erotic, which is making me lose my cool.