Royals-Lorde

Adrien knew the whole room by heart, every book, trophy, diploma and picture displayed on the walls and the bookcase due to his countless visits to the headmaster's office, but looking at the room was still less boring than listening the endless speech that was given to him by the headmaster.

"... are you listening, Mister Agreste?"

"Yeah." He did his best imitation of Mr Damocles. "Mister Agreste, it's inappropriate to beat up a student because he is late paying the money he owes me... blah blah blah... wish you were a better student.. blah blah... last warning... blah blah blah... one hour of detention." He smirked. "I know your speech by heart, old man, just get on with it."

"How dare you!!?"

The ex-model faked a yawn. "Are we finished yet? I have better things to do."

"And you are suspended from the football team for two weeks!"

"Fine... talk to me again when you'll need your best player back." he got up and stormed out of the room.

Coming out of the principal's office, Adrien instantly spotted her, the new girl.
She was sitting between two sets of lockers, listening to music, and the baggy hoodie she wore hid her hair and face.

His smirk became predatory-like.

This was going to be fun.

"Well... well... look who we have here."

Marinette looked up to see a boy shadowing over her threateningly. He had blond hair, emerald eyes and was wearing a letterman jacket of the school's football team. Another jock too obsessed with himself.

How boring.

She smirked.

This was going to be fun.

"Who? Me?"

He scanned the empty hallway. "Who else?"

The girl shrugged. "Dunno. Anyway, flattered that you noticed me."

"Well you are the new student here. What was your problem with the other school? The food wasn't good enough for a little princess like you?"

"I was... actually, you don't wanna know, but let's just say it was the school that had a problem with me."

"Aw, you were late to often?"

"Purrhaps..."

He rolled his eyes. "She likes puns. Please kill me now." He whined.

"What's wrong, Bugaboo? Do you not like my puns?"

He gritted his teeth. "Don't call me that."

"I'll call you whatever I want, whenever I want."

"No you won't. Why Bugaboo anyway?"

"Because I like to think of you as a ladybug, Jock, pretty, extremely lucky in life and easy to crush under my heel." She gave him a half smirk. "Now, can you leave me alone?"

"Um.. how about I don't." He moved closer and placed a hand on the wall either side of her head, trapping her against the wall.

She crossed her arms provokingly. "Then I'll have to make you back off."

He chuckled mockingly. "Make me back off? And how're you planning to do that?"

"Like this." The small girl thrusted her knee upward to hit him in the nuts and grabbed his wrist to flip him over, sending him on the floor and slamming his back against the polished wooden floor of the hallway. She pressed a black velvet heel boot on his chest with surprising force considering her small size, stopping him from getting back up.

The blond boy saw Nino and Kim come out of the headmaster's office and freeze in confusion. The bluenette smirked savagely.

"Let me let you in on a little secret... be careful when you choose your target or..." She paused to take off her hoodie, revealing her tone arms and chest and perfectly chiseled six pack abs, as well as the word Purrincess tattooed in cursive writing on her left hip along her waistline with a tiara over it. She was wearing a black crop top that was draped across her shoulders, a black silky chocker with a cat paw charm on the front, black fingerless gloves with cat paws cut on the back and black tattered jeans. Her eyeliner was applied so it gave her bluebell eyes a 'cat-like' style. She tossed him her hoodie and cracked her knuckles. "You might find yourself badly hurt..." She finished before moving her heel away from hist chest as two girls came out of the nearest bathroom and flung their arms around the raven haired shoulders.

The girl that flanked her left had short pink bright hair and was wearing rollerblades, and the one her right had auburn hair. They were both wearing black leather jackets, Alix's had a red hourglass embroidered on her chest over the heart and Alya, a fox tail symbol.

"Alix, Alya! Where were you?" She faked a pout. "You missed all the fun."

"Sorry Sista, we got caught up with something."

The rollerblade girl handed her her gang jacket that she shoved on her shoulders. Her's had a neon green paw print with a silver crown over it embroidered in the leather over  her left breast. She smirked smugly as she coated her lips with purple lipstick, and blew him a kiss when she was done.

The blond raised himself up on his elbows.

"Who... are you?"

"Oh! Did I not introduce myself yet? The name's Black Cat, and this is Timebreaker and Vixen. We're The Cataclysms, nice to meet you, Bugaboo."

With that, she spun around on her heels and walked away. Adrien finally managed to catch a glimpse of the gang jackets. On the back of them was a patch with the letters AH, with a horn on the side of the A and a halo over the H. Their gang name was embroidered across their shoulder blades and 'Angels From Hell' was written with a silver marker at the base of the jackets.

Nino walked up to him and helped him up, shaking his head.

"Dude are you freaking crazy!?"

"What?"

"You've just started war with a gang war!"

"It'll be fine, bro. Who are The Cataclysms anyway?"

"How the hell do you not know about them? They're only the most dangerous gang in town, and you just chose their Queen as your fucking target."