How i met him..

Well, Zach was a young man with a bright future. It's kind of  funny that I met him on facebook. I remember that day  very well. I  was going through my facebook page. I wasn't doing much just rejecting friend requests  until one picture caught my eye. Oooops,this guy is so handsome  ,look at his eyes and those lips totally breathtaking. I  quickly accepted the request.
        Oh the sun was so hot, technically I had the  worst day ever. I got into a hell of a fight with  a bitch in college  and had to sit in the principal's  office  to listen to his blabbering and for the icing on my  cake my car broke down so I walk all the way  home. As I pushed my key  into the lock,someone questioned "is that  you  sweetie " .I shouted  'yeah'.
She came rubbing her hands on a napkin,"how was your day dear." I replied saying  ,"Cool but tiring. "Ever since dad died  mum had withdrawn into herself and had become a workaholic not knowing how to deal with  the grief.
After  having  dinner  with my mum. I went upstairs to  my room. I plopped  on my bed and started checking through my messages that's  when I realized  that my Prince Charming  ,Zach had not yet texted me so I decided to  start the conversation
  Me :hi, this is  Stacy from Los Angeles. Can I get an intro pls.

Zach: hi, this is Zachary James from California  but will be moving  to Los Angeles  soon.

Me: ooooh, okay I am in my last year  of highschool and I'm 16 . I live with only  my mum  because my dad just passed on.

Zach: I'm  really  sorry  for  your lost.

We chatted for  a while before  I went to sleep. This continued for a month slowly I began to  smile again.
After  5 months  of chatting and face timing. We decided to  meet halfway. We talked  for a long  time and I  know i may seem  cheap but I had my first kiss and   oh, boy it was  so perfect  and it ignited a fire within me. It was therefore not a surprise  after 5 months  of Zach  moving to  Los Angeles I had sex with him. I have been a good girl through all my life and since I  began  dating I had never been in bed with  anyone. So that night when he proposed to me one kiss  led to something else. But it  hurt  a lot. We dated for  a year but that unfortunate   day brought  tears  to  my eyes. The 21st of November we broke up because his mum did not approve  of our relationship. After  this  incident I decided to go to college  far from  Los Angeles  .So I  studied law in Lovely Professional  college in Canada. I wonder where Zach  is and how he looks like after ten years. Eventhough it hurt me I know I still love  him. I was brought out of my trance  when I arrived at Inert law firm.

I was greeted cheerfully by Becca, the receptionist. After working at Inert for a year I became one of its top lawyers. As I sat  in my  office I wondered how Andrew knew Zach. I wanted  to call him but remembering what that jerk said i  knew it  was a bad  idea. I knew I was thick but it was only my butts and boops that were huge. Most guys I dated were sexually satisfied because my thickness meant they had parts  to suck, lick, press, insert and I knew I was sweet and good in bed. "He is just a fool asking me for sex halfway through our first meeting, "I muttered. After working on a case I headed home .

Hey lovelies ,I'm  back again .Pls comment and look forward to more updates