The girl's nightout

"Aggghhh!!! damn this phone and its notification ," I said as I reached out .i made a mental note to put my phone on the silent mode before going to sleep. I read a notification from Zaira
"Hi, Stace .Sorry for waking your sleeping head but we are having a girl's night at Sky's place .See you babe at 8pm. Bring popcorn and vanilla  icecream  , you know Sky's  crazy ass." Zaira is
a hell of a bitch but a girl's night can't be that bad with my crazy friends Sky ,Zara, Akira and Nora. This  is exactly what I need.

I was feeling lazy to cook so I settled for cereal and toast. I wonder what I was going to do with my Saturday. After taking my bath I decided to read my favorite book on wattpad Round the way girl by aimless thoughts.

"It's time, "I said after looking at myself. I wore tight black shorts which ended just beneath my butts under blue crop top with red and blue vans. I looked hot and I was ready to enjoy my night. As I went to the mall to buy the popcorn and vanilla ice cream I started receiving attention from the men. They looked at my huge butts, licked their mouth and whistled. Ugh  I  loved feeling hot .
I arrived  at  Sky's house at 7:50pm.Sky opened the door and hugged me with her baby bump and said ,"Oh Stace, you look so hot''.  "You are not looking bad yourself, "I said looking at her short black skirt under a blue sleeveless blouse with diamond heels and her hair curled to her side. Later Zara ,Akira and Nora arrived looking so  beautiful and sexy. We were late because Sky refused to share the ice-cream so we  had to fight over it and then had to wait for Sky to fix her make up which she smudged when she started to cry. "let's go ",I said . Aghh!!I can't  stand  pregnant  women  and  their  emotions.

"We're using my car "I announced as we exited the building.

"So where are we heading to? "I asked the girls.

"Well, we should go to the Love club" Sky said .

"But it's a long drive plus we don't know who will be driving back home, "I said .

"but Stace that place is wonderful, you know what they say... Love Pub is where love is found" Sky said.

"Oh, Sky kick your pregnancy hormones out of your brain before I kick it for you. True love doesn't exist anymore so a pub can't find lo......

"aaaagg stop with your boring long speech, I think you are the pregnant one here.... " Zara said.

"OK, let's vote, those for love pub thumbs up and those for Sundry thumbs down " Nora said as she cut Zara off. We finally made our way to love pub. I picked my purse as we exited the car.

Wow, this pub is tightly packed .We sat at the bar and ordered drinks, I ordered soda whilst the girls ordered whisky.
"let's go shake our bums ",Zara said .

I agreed with Zara as we headed for the dance floor leaving Sky and Nora to flirt with the other customers