chapter 4 checking in

Hermione POV

After my family recovered from shock of Dracos arrival my grandmother stepped forward.

"So are you going to introduce us to my great grandchildren then?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"This is Scorpious Hyperion our eldest he's fifteen, Lyra harmony she's twelve then River Harper he's five and finally the twins rose Jean and Hugo Draco they just turned six months". I said indicating each of my beautiful children.
"And this is Draco my husband of sixteen years"i said pointing at him.

"So shall we all check in" Nikki said glaring at me.

"That's a great idea" I said wanting to rest.

As we walked up to the desk I saw Ginny my bff

But before I could say anything my aunt Bethan walks up and says (demands) "room keys for the granger reunion" in a stuck up voice 'probably trying to sound more rich than she actually is' I thought to myself as I saw Ginny look up from her computer

But before I could say anything my aunt Bethan walks up and says (demands) "room keys for the granger reunion" in a stuck up voice 'probably trying to sound more rich than she actually is' I thought to myself as I saw Ginny look up from her computer. "Ah Grangers yes let's see rooms 101 102 103 104 and 105, here's your keys hope you have a wonderful stay at the golden basalisk" she said calmly with a smile despite my aunt's rudeness and the glares she got from my three bitchy cousins for giving them the cheapest rooms.

"Oh Hermione there seems to be a key missing I guess u can stay with the girls while your husband and children go with Jean" uncle Ethan said with an evil smirk.

"Oh that will be unnecisary"i said turning to Ginny.

"Hey Gin key for the Malfoy suite please" I said grinning at my friend.

She looked at me and with a smirk and saluted saying "right away boss".
I giggled at her childishness as she went into an office to retrieve our keys.

"Thanks Gin" I said hugging her over the desk.

" How come she gets the most expesive suite" Jenni said turning to her farther, "daddy I want the penthouse we need it more" she whined,

"Give her the keys she deserves them"

"Um no our company built the hotel and we own the penthouse it's not even accessible to guests"

i said turning back to Gin "Oh yh Ginny when my cousins Julian and Jamie arrive give them the key to the other penthouse and tell them that all expanses are paid for"

I said winking at Jenni while walking to the lift and going straight to my room to sleep leaving drake with the kids.