Tom. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Marco, jean start walking down, he be ready soon and we start walking" Levi said as he walked out of the side door. "yes sir" Marco said with a small smile and the boys saluted before they started walking. "keep an eye out for anyone who could have followed the MPs here as well" Levi yelled. "understood, we tell yell if we see anyone" Jean said as they turned the corner and started slowly walking. "when you reach the tenth stall and you dont see me behind you, just wait until you see us walk out before you tart walking again" farlan said with a worried smiled. 

"um sir, there a pair of eyes in the door" Armin said a little creeped out by the eyes in the door crack. "come out, we need to head out" Levi sighed and opened the door showing a tall dirty blonde boy with blue eyes stood in normal towns clothes glaring at everyone. "I'm a disgrace as a lord for wearing such poor clothes" the lord son hissed. "this is going to be a long two days" eren sighed and the rest nodded. "since this is a mission where we must protect your sir, we all be calling you by your name since poor people like us only have names and not tittles" Levi hissed and glared at the lord son. "how much worse could this get, having poor soldiers call me by my name and not title" the lord son groaned. "mikasa stand with him and we get walking, we only got a certain time gap to get him to the castle safely" farlan said with a straight face and everyone got ready. 

"lets go, tom" mikasa said as she stood in the middle of the ally with a hand on her waste. "why dont we go to my place instead, princess" tom the lord son said with a smirk and winked at mikasa. "well if your well behaved, i might even give you a treat, so lets go" Mikasa said with a straight face and sweet voice. "i like how you think, lets go" tom grinned and began walking with mikasa with Levi, eren and Armin behind them. 

.....................

"so princess are you single" tom asked with a grin. "not telling" mikasa sighed since they been walking for ten minutes and tom only been flirting or trying to sweet talk mikasa.

"man he still flirting, doesn't he know when to stop" jean hissed. "he a lord, he thinks he get anything he wants" Marco sighed. "i think we should be glad mikasa holding up without hitting him" Farlan said with a worried smile. 

"well why dont you become my lover, i give you anything you ever dreamed apart from me" tom winked and everyone rolled there eyes. "i dream of you shutting up" Mikasa sighed and tom kept sweet talking anyways. 

"can i hit him, he trying to flirt with my sister he even worse then jean" eren hissed as they walked behind. "we cant hit him but if he trips or if we pull him back a little harshly then we cant be blamed" Armin said with a evil smile. "great so i gotta keep an eyes on everyone and not just mikasa so he wont get hit" Levi sighed. 

ON A