Dirty Mind. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"oh you booked a private house for us, i knew you wanted me" tom smirked and put his arm around mikasa. "sorry suga but we all booked one room for everyone to share, another night maybe" Mikasa winked with a straight face and pulled his arm away from here. 

"yeah and we be sleeping real close to ya bud" eren growled. "so dont try anything while she sleeping cause we do hit in our sleep" Jean hissed. "oh god they acting like idiots, shouldn't we stop them since he still a lord" Marco said with worry. "i say we should tie him up in the corner or keep him lock in the shared bathroom" Armin said with a smirk and Marco fell more pale since he Armin wasn't acting rational. "me and mikasa will take a stroll around and make sure no one followed us and check there no hint of danger near, you get those lot in the room and set out the blankets" Levi said annoyed by how over protective they were acting. "take care and i try to make the lord isn't pushed out the window thinking he get to place his hands on mikasa" Farlan grinned and Levi was having second thoughts on leaving the lord alone with them all.

"dont worry Marco will try and stop them or come running after us for help if they try anything" mikasa sighed as she stood next to Levi. "um are you sure he still rational" Levi said pointing to Marco who was looking at rope with Armin and both boys had a evil grin as they looked at tom. "lets so go check and hope the lord still alive" Mikasa sighed and the two went walking. 

................

"well done for not killing him, even when his hands did wonder around you as we walked" Levi said impressed. "dont be to proud i did nearly sent him flying, hit, kick and nearly killed him many times but it look bad if i snap first" mikasa said proudly. "your really are interesting" Levi smiled a little what made mikasa blush a little. "thanks, you should smile more, its nice" Mikasa blushed and smiled making Levi blush. 

..............

"welcome back, food done" Marco smiled kindly as mikasa and Levi walked in the single room. "everyone seems calm, what happened" Levi asked as they picked up their plates. "nothing we all just chatted a little and all of a sudden tom went bright red and silent" Jean smirked. "oh just how mikasa can tie a knot with a cheer stick and wondered what else she could do with her mouth and then all of a sudden tom, jean, eren and Armin blushed hard and went silent with small nosebleeds" Farlan giggled and mikasa glared at all the males making them shiver a little. "I'm sorry mikasa, your family and yet we had such dirty thought and it was interesting" Armin cried and hugged mikasa.

"we came up with so many things and talked them out and now i cant unthink it, I'm a horrible brother" eren said rocking on the floor not daring to look at mikasa. "i dont anyone but the king can afford just a women with so many high skills, you could turn man crazy with your gifts" tom said shocked and everyone apart from Levi and mikasa hand another nosebleed thinking about some adult thoughts over mikasa. 

"I'm sleeping outside" Mikasa said standing up and grabbing her blanket before heading the ledge door. "your guys are soldiers on a mission, is it really the right time to be thinking of such dirty stuff and with a soldier who joined in the mission, how disgraceful" Levi hissed and all the boys felt bad. 

"but Levi, you got to admit mikasa is a rare beauty with many skills, like making a knot with a cherry inside her mouth" Jean said with a grin. "she also very caring and looks out for everyone, like she make a good mother and wife is she gave up fighting" Marco said with a small smile. "mikasa scary and dangerous yes but we all males who have a dirty thoughts" eren grinned. "you cant blame us for letting our minds slip a little over a women who ever man wont mind having if mikasa personality was more womanish" Armin said with a small smile. "just listen to the skills we thought mikasa could do well and if see if you can hold you cool at the thoughts of them" Farlan grinned and whisper in Levi ear everyone  making his blush a little. 

"i can hear you all from outside" Mikasa hissed and Levi couldn't look her in the eyes. "oh come on shorty, i thought at least you keep a cool" Mikasa sighed and passed Levi some tissues since he and everyone else was have a nosebleed after turning to mikasa.