the dress

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

a pastel purple maid dress kaito has ordered finally came in the mail, he was so happy and had never been this exited in this life. He joyfully opened the box and his eyes gleamed as he stared in awe at his possibly new favourite item of clothing..to wear alone of course..
he excitedly ran to the bathroom and stripped his clothes off at the speed of light, replacing it with the new pastel purple item of clothing.
His eyes glistened as he almost shed a tear looking in the mirror at himself. He felt so confident, all his childhood dreams were coming true! He laughed at himself as he twirled around in the mirror. "A little short in the back.." he said turning to face his back in the mirror
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Holy crap!" Kaito was in a serious mess, this is the possibly the worst time somebody could be knocking at the door "c-coming!" He tried unzipping the dress but he couldn't get to it quick enough
"jeez jeez jeez jeez!!" He started to panic, spinning around anxiously and biting his nails.
The person at the door tried the door knob and got it open
*Im coming in!* - the voice called
Kaito noticed the voice, it was shuichi and it would be a nightmare if his best bud caught him in a dress..how embarrassing..."aaghh!! Wait a second!!" Kaito called in fear.
*Kaito!! Are you alright in there*
Shuichi placed his hand on the door handle and slowly pushed the door open. "Momota?.."
Kaitos eyes widen as he was in full view of saihara "Kaito?.." shuichi froze, dropping the bag he was holding "k-Kaito?!"
"Ngh..." Kaito felt himself burning up "I-I'm..sorry saihara I can explain!"
Shuichi blushed a dark red and covered his..area...
"Momota im so so sorry!" He bowed towards Kaito in an apologetic manner "I didn't mean to..interrupt you.."
"It's..okay.." Kaito placed a hand on the back of his own neck awkwardly "I probably look really dumb, heh.." Kaito laughed nervously
"N-No I.." the blue haired male stepped towards the purple haired Male, grabbing both of kaitos hands gently "I-I think you look..really cute!" He smiled warmly but awkwardly
"E-Eh? Really?!" Kaitos eyes glistened with surprise "thank you, bud!" Kaito laughed happily "im kind of glad you found me like this other than anybody else.."
saihara cocked his head gently to the side "hm?"
"It's just the fact that..I knew maybe you'd understand"
"I always understand you momota-chan!"
"Hehe..thanks saihara that..means a lot..coming from you,,"
"I really mean it.."
Saihara smiled and sat on the bed, patting the space next to him motioning for Kaito to sit down.
Kaito sat next to saihara blushing a warm pink, saihara blushing a dark red.
"So where'd you get the dress?" Saihara smiles, being as supportive as possible
"I-..oh haha,, on that one ETSY store.." Kaito smiled "it only came in women's sizes so it's a little short" Kaito stood up and turned his back towards shuichi to show him
Shuichi got extremely flustered and crossed his legs, hoping not to "show" anything..(*insert Lenny face here*)
kaito sat back down and they shared a laugh together.
"Saihara.." Kaito looked into shuichis flustered eyes "d-do you think this suits me..maybe you think I should wear this around you more often?.." Kaito blushed and leaned toward saihara slightly.
"e-eh..Kaito i-.."
Shuichi gulped and leaned closer to the maid dress-wearing Male "you w-wearing that dress makes me f-feel all..fuzzy.."
they both shared a long awkward stare at each other. Kaito slowly cupped saiharas face in his hands, leaning in further and kissing him.
"Mhph!" Shuichi blushed, flustered but kissed him back.
Kaito gently started crawling on top of Shuichi, not breaking the kiss.
"mhph~" Kaito muffled, breaking the kiss to take a breath "ngh~ Saihara~" Kaito continued kissing.