BNHA Oc

This isn't truly all mine, I used a base and edited it, I am terrible at drawing people, so anyway this is my Oc Nami Sangaho

Name: "My name..... why do you want to know?" (Nami Sangaho)

Age: "None of your concern." (15 almost 16)

Gender: "Is it really that hard to tell?" (Female)

Personality: "Isn't it obvious I don't want to talk to you?" (She wasn't always cold and monotone like, it is more of a shell she formed after an incident back in primary school. In all actuality she is really kind, gentle, and fun loving

Sexuality: "Do you want to get hit?" (Asexual)

Quirk: "Keep talking to me and you'll soon find out." (Her Quirk is controlling water and earth elements and her eyes change color when she uses these elements [green or brown for earth and blue for water] drawback headaches that get worse if she uses her Quirk too much and can become very dizzy)

Looks: "Are you blind?" (Look up)

Likes: "Not you obviously." (Quiet, nice people, small fluffy animals and video games)

Dislikes: "Oh you are so on this list." (Kacchan, heros, and villians)

Hero/Villian: "Can I choose none of the above?" (Doesn't like either but would rather be a hero)

Backstory: "None of your business Baka!" (She had a normally upbringing till her father was murdered by a Villian, and she had to grow up with her mother and no Father since she was ten and in primary school she met Kacchan.... let's just say it didn't end well leaving her with a scar on her uper right shoulder.)

Crush: "Not interested." (Not really looking but may open up to the right guy)

Other: "Can you leave already?" (Under her eye patch is a piercing yellow eye that she hides thanks to Kacchan.)