💜CHAPTER 1💜

This is the first chapter of my new book. I hope you guys will like it. Also you guys are more than welcomed to listen to this song while reading. I will try to update once or two times a week. Till then , I will let you guys read.

ENJOY

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Daisy's POV.

"Excuse me miss, can I get another cup of coffee please." said the customer as I passed by his table.

"Yes. of course. Coming right up!" There's a lot of people here today at the diner, more than other days. One thing for sure is I will be able to get more tips and I can buy the triplets some new toys.

I've been struggling ever since I got divorced to him, my life has been a lot different. I was always in the spotlight. Everyone knew us as the power couple. Slowly I've come to terms with the fact that he didn't love me the way I did.

Anyway.......my name used to be Daisy Rae Smith Reyes, but now it's Daisy Rae Smith. I was once married to the one and only Maximiliano Reyes, yes you heard right. The multi-billionaire that owns Reyes Co. and CEO. He was the love of my life and I was his or so I thought.

Now, I'm a single mom of three beautiful children, the oldest being Donatello Rae Smith Reyes, Michelangelo Rae Smith Reyes, and Katalina Rae Smith Reyes. They are 4 years old and they are fraternal triplets. As you can already tell they all have my middle name. I mean come on they are my kids, wait scratch that they are also his kids, but still it doesn't matter.

During the week they stay with my best friend Jane Lee Rodriguez, since she works from home. She has always been there for me, through the good and the bad. I really owe it to her cause she has always helped me with the kids and even though I tell her that I can find someone else to babysit the triplets, she refuses saying that why have a stranger take care of them when they have an aunty who loves them. So, since then she has always taken care of them while I'm at work.

"Here you go sir, one cup of coffee. Anything else?" I said to the customer.

"No, that will be it. Thank you." He said politely.

"Daisy, can you come to my office, please." Called my boss Ricky, he's a really nice person. He treats his workers with respect and we do too.

"Yes, is there something you need?" I asked cause usually I never get called to his office. The only time I do Is when he has his monthly meeting with each of us, just to see how we are doing.

"No no, everything is fine. I just wanted to let you know that you can go home early today. So that means you won't have to stay to help close. Ok."

"Really??? Thank you so much." I said so excited. I get to go and pick up the kids and spend the rest of the night with them.

"You're welcome, now go hurry and pick up your kids I'm sure they will be excited to see you." he said.

I walk out of the diner and head to the car. I head straight to Jane's house.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

There you guys go. I hope you guys like this chapter. Have a goodnight , well its night time for me right now. But if its day time for you guys then have a good day.

Song: Sam Smith & Normani- Dance With A Stranger

BYE