💜CHAPTER 3💜

I'm so so so so sorry that I've not been updating for the past couple of weeks......... but I'm back I Just had some things that I had to do. I may potentially update this week one or two chapters idk. Also I will start giving shoutouts to those that vote on the chapters.

SO SHOUTOUTS GO TO: @Lightgoddess13, @DanielaSachi, @johnniloduran, and, @Nedluke1958

ENJOY

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

Daisy's POV

I'm so glad that it's the weekend and I don't have to wake up super early for work and getting the kids ready to go with Jane. Anyway, today is Saturday and I got to sleep in. the triplets usually sleep until 10 so I decided today the I was gonna wake up at around 9. Just to give me enough time to get ready for the day. As I was leaving my room I checked on the kids in their room, but as I was heading to their room there was a knock on the door. I go down the stairs and open the door to reveal Jane.

"Hey," she whisper yells as I open the door more wide for her to enter.

"Hey, come in. They are sound asleep." I whispered back.

I closed the door once she was inside and locked it. She took off her coat and shoes and headed for the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. Ever since the triplets were born it became a tradition that Jane comes over and we prepare breakfast. By the time that the triplets woke up it would already be ready.

"So, what should we make? Pancakes? Waffles?" She asked.

"Um, how about pancakes cause last time we made waffles. And eggs with bacon and sausages." I said to her getting the things from the fridge and the cabinets.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you this but, do you ever plan on telling the kids who their father is?" 

"Well, I don't know. I mean, it's something that I have thought about, but he hurt me so much. I don't think I can ever look at him the same. I can't imagine the day that I see him and he finds out about them, he'd probably take them away from me. If he does I can't fight him against it, I don't have enough money." I said to her. This topic always comes to my mind. I'm just so scared, but I know that Maximiliano will know. He would only know if we ever bump into him. I hope that never happens anytime soon.

"I'm sorry I know you hate talking about your past but the other day, the kids and I were at the park. There was a family and I saw that they were watching them. Then they asked the question that if I knew where their dad was? I tried answering them the best I could but all I said was that I don't." she said with a sad face.

"No no, its ok. Don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I knew they were bound to ask about where he is." I said to her with all honesty.

We continued to make the food while talking about random stuff. A hour or so later we heard little feet coming down the stairs. We hear them coming towards the kitchen.

"Good morning my babies." I said to each one as they came in. They were rubbing the sleep away from their eyes.

"Good morning mommy," they said to me at the same time. I gave them each a kiss on their foreheads and they went to Jane to greet her.

After saying hello to Jane they went to sit in their chairs. We handed them their food and we sat with them and just talked about their school and stuff.

Once we were done with everything, Jane and I tag teamed and had the triplets take a bath. It was a big hassle but we did it. We got them ready and got ourselves ready and we headed out to a local park.

⌚⌚⌛⌛⌚⌛⌛⌚⌛

We got to the park and we let them out of the car and they all three ran to the swings. That was their favorite thing to do, they'd swing for a couple minutes, then play with the other kids in the playground. Jane and I went to one of many benches where we're able to see all three of them. We brought lots of snacks and drinks for them and ourselves so we spent majority of the day here at the park.

As we were getting ready to leave I looked up towards the street to see and expensive blacked out car parked along the street. I looked back down to what I was doing and to act as though I didn't think anything of the car. I finished putting away everything with the help of Jane got the kids ready and we headed back to the car. I looked towards where the black car was at and it was gone, it was no longer there. I'm not gonna mention it to Jane in front of the kids, I'll just  have to wait till we get back home.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 3. DON'T FORGET TO  ADD, VOTE, AND COMMENT. ALSO YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK. I'D APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.

BYE✋✌😜