LONG DICK STYLE

It was a normal summer day in the dorms for Jungkook and Hoseok. They were lounging around, bored as ever, wasting time watching whatever was on the television at the time.

Hoseok had become fed up with the lack of stimulation when a wild thought crossed his mind. A smirk played its way onto his lips when he glanced over at Jungkook, who looked hot and bothered on the other side of the couch.

"Jungkook, let's fuck."

Jungkook looked surprised at how blunt his hyung was being, and was merely shocked.

"Hobi hyung, what?! I know you're bored, but I am not homo-"

"Relax dumbass, it's sex, not marriage."

Hoseok intervened to explain to Jungkook how it would just be sex and nothing more.

Just two straight dudes having sex because that's totally what straight dudes do.

Jungkook considered Hoseok's proposition. He was bored, not to mention horny, and it had been a while since he had any type of action. And Hoseok did have a nice ass- okay what?

"Hmmm.....alright hyung, let's do it." Both boys were excited and ready to start, Hoseok went to fetch lube from his room to get things going. To set the mood even more, Jungkook pushed Hoseok down on the couch, seizing the lube from the older in a dominant way.

"Alright hyung, I'm gonna rock your world. Be prepared to get the best dick in your life."

Jungkook smirked down at the older, but Hoseok stared up in confusion because, hold up?

"Jungkook you can't be serious. Be a good boy and bend over."

Hoseok stood up from the couch and snatched the lube back from a confused Jungkook. They clearly hadn't had their roles figured out yet.

"No hyung, I'm the top. No one tops Jeon Jungkook! You bend over."

Jungkook pushes Hoseok back on the couch and gets ready to attack the older's neck with kisses when Hoseok pushes him away.

"Hell no Jungkook! I'm being the top! I'm older than you and you should respect me, therefore you should bend over!"

Jungkook looks at his hyung and cannot help but laugh when picturing Hoseok trying to dominate someone.

"Ok Hobi hyung, this is really funny but I'm really horny now. Why don't you just bottom for me, huh?"

Jungkook tried to stroke the side of the older's face, but Hoseok slapped it away because he refused to bottom.

"No! Why don't you bottom!"

"Hyung, you do it! You have a nice ass!"

"No Jungkook, you're doing it! Your thighs are great!"

"No Hobi hyung, just bend over! "

"You bend over Jungkook!"

If the other boys had been home, they would've opened the front door to two boys trying to hump each other while screaming ''bend over!''

The boys were bickering back and forth about why the other should be the bottom D, but both were also getting tired of it, so Hoseok thought up a compromise.

Hoseok stopped Jungkook, who was trying to hump him against the couch, and put his finger in the air to announce his compromise.

"How about this: whoever's got the biggest dick gets to top."

Both boys stopped their movement and smirked to themselves, thinking not only how great an idea that was but also feeling confident in their sizes.

Jungkook undid the buckle on his belt. ungkoo

"Hyung, you might as well give up now. We all know I've got the biggest dick in this dorm."

Hoseok chuckled while unzipping his jeans.

"In your dreams, Jeon. Get ready to eat your words and my dick when you see--"

Hoseok's jaw nearly dropped to the floor when his eyes landed on Jungkook's cock.

It was so...long. And...thick.

He looked down in his own underwear. Yup, he lost.

Hoseok felt his cheeks heat up from embarrassment as Jungkook gloated in pride. He started to get self conscious about his size because compared to Jungkook's, it looked like a shrimp.

"Well hyungie, judging by the bruised look on your face I'm guessing you know you lost. Didn't I tell you I had the biggest dick in the dorm?"

Hoseok was still in shock, eyes wide, not so much from losing but more from the younger's size. Turns out he would be the one getting it in the ass.

Smirking, Jungkook approached Hoseok hungrily, ready to dick the older down. With eyes full of lust, he placed his hand atop Hoseok's head and slowly pushed down.,

"Get on your knees hyung. Oh and by the way, I may get a little rough."

____________________

A/N:  I always end these so badly, I feel like this would need a part 2 but this is a oneshot book and I don't want the stories too long, smh.