In Royal Woods

(While in Ponyville it was absolutely perfect, it was not so perfect in Royal Woods. While the ponies had decorated everywhere in Ponyville for Twilight's birthday, it was not a perfect birthday for Lola Loud. She had wished that her birthday present was a real life My little pony! Unfortunately, her older siblings just didn't know how to make this come true. So all she received was a few of the toy versions)
Lola: (while laying sadly on her bed, alone) I wish that my wish had been granted...
(She wanted to punish her family for not granting the wish, but didn't feel anger towards them. Pulling characters from a TV show was truly impossible.)
Lola: Why can't everything be possible?
(Meanwhile, her younger sister, Lisa was crouched outside the door with Lola's twin, Lana.)
Lana: (whispering to Lisa) Is there anything you can do? I hate seeing her sad...
Lisa: Actually... positive!
Lana: What?
Lisa: I may be able to construct a device in which will be used productively to transport these so called 'my little ponies' through to our universe.
Lana: I don't understand that, but I'm guessing you can help.
Lisa: (with a sigh) positive
(Lana gripped her arms around Lisa excitedly)
Lana: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU MADE ME AND LOLA'S BIRTHDAY COMPLETE!!!!!
Lisa: (sarcastically) I'm so contented that you possess joyful emotions
Lana: Thanks, Lisa!
(Lisa went into her own room to begin the construction of the machine, while Lana pranced downstairs in excitement