Chapter 1: Driving

Percy's POV

"God's these houses are so bland." I said. "It's almost as though we're driving past the same house over and over again."
"Now Percy don't be so rude. Not everyone likes decorating there house in seashells and blue." My mother argued. "We're almost there," said Paul. "Just a few more miles."

We sat in comfortable silence as we watched the houses go by. "Mom," I said. "Do you remember what she looked like?" My mother
sat in silence. Through the mirror I could see her eyes swirling with thoughts as she fixed her makeup. "It's very faint." She started. "I remember she had blond hair and dark eyes. She was always very kind to me though I l
favored Lily more." "Lily?" Asked Paul. "My other sister. I remember her especially, she used to read me bedtime stories and sleep in my room when I was afraid of the dark. Her and Petunia used to be best friends, but one day, one day they stopped. I remember it started to them just not talking but then it grew into these huge arguments." "What did she look like?" I asked "Well, she had red hair unlike everyone in our family. She hated the fact that she was different but I always loved her hair. That might have been the reason why I died my hair red my junior year." "You what!" I said, astonished. Paul chuckled a laugh. "You never told me that." He said. "Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me." "Like the fact you were born in England?" I asked. "Exactly like that!" She laughed. "As I was saying," she continued. " Lily always wore dresses and she loved playing outside. I remember one day she went outside and came back with a boy around our age. I forgot his name but it started with an S, Steve or Simon or something. He was a bit emo, my parents didn't like him that much." "Maybe it was Nico." Paul joked. "I'd definitely describe him as the "emo" type." "PAUL!" Mom playfully slapped his arm as he tried to shield his face with one arm. "He's got a point" I laughed as I scooched farther in the back seat to escape my mothers wrath. "Now I've forgotten what I was saying." She said. "Me too." I said. "Same here." Said Paul. "Well then I'll take any of your questions if you have them. Paul raised his hand like a kindergartener asking to use the restroom. "You don't need to raise your hand, we could crash!" Said mom. " I wasn't." He said defensively as he tried to play it off by running his raised hand through his brown hair. "Do you remember where you used to live?" He asked. "Well," she said. "I remember there was a nearby park and that our house was in front of the woods, but I don't remember exactly what my house looked like." This time I raised my hand. She rolled her eyes. "Yes Percy?" "Whats the color of Aunt Lily's eyes?" "That's an odd question." Observed Paul. "Well she said that Aunt Lily had a different hair color than everyone else in her family so I was wondering if she had a different eye color too." "That's a good point." Said mom, "She did in fact have a different eye color than everyone too. It's what I remember most about her. She had these gorgeous green eyes, almost like yours Percy, but more of an emerald type. I always thought her eyes were amazing compared to my boring blue ones." "Well I think your eyes are beautiful honey." Said Paul. "Me too mom." "Aww thanks you guys."  We drove in silence for a couple minutes before pulling down a street names Privet Drive. Paul parked in front of a house that looked like the most boring house in the history of houses. "Is this it?" I asked. "Yup." said Paul. "Cmon guys." Said mom, unbuckling her seatbelt." "Lets go meet my sister and her family, maybe Lily'll be there too."

And that's the first chapter! I hope you guys like that iconic photo that I put. How do you think Sally will act when she finds out Lily won't in fact be waiting in the house? I might do a couple more chapters today, idk, but I'm really excited to do this story! (even though my writing is complete trash)

Bye Bitches ❤️