Little Sister Interviews Part 1

After the events of yesterday, The Loud sisters each got nightmares of what happened to Lincoln and Lily. They didn't mean to do this, but what's done is done. The girls lost their sister and brother and now they're hated by the World. If only they could go back and fix it, but everyone knew that it was a childish dream. Albert slowly got the younger girls up and made them breakfast so they can go to their interviews nice and early. He wanted them to get this out of their minds for a while until the trial. He decided not to wake the older girls because they suffered enough yesterday so he slowly got the younger girls to the car and left a note to tell the others where they were going.

On the drive back towards the police station, Albert noticed that the girls were quiet. Not that he could blame them for it. Yesterday's events were terrorizing for them and today could be even worse for them if they wanted to venture towards the town or around the neighborhood. 

"Okay Girls. Who's first to get interviewed?" Officer Henry Asked. He knew that he had to be gentler than yesterday since they're too young for all this to happen.

"I'll go first." Lucy Said. She slowly followed Officer Henry towards the Interview room and noted that Lynn was up. She was glaring at Officer Henry and this almost caused her to roll her eyes. 

Lucy's Interview:

"So your name is Lucy." Officer Henry Asked.

"Yes." Lucy Said. She was holding back her tears and putting on a brave face. 

"So What is Lincoln to you?" Officer Henry Asked. 

"Lincoln is my older brother and often helps me with my poems. He even took the fall for me when I clogged the toilet with a Princess Pony Book since my sisters would ruthlessly tease me for reading it." Lucy Said.

"Do your sisters do other things towards Lincoln?" Officer Henry Asked.

"Yes. One time Lori and Leni were fighting over a dress and we started the Sister Protocol." Lucy Said.

"Sister Protocol? What happens during a Sister Protocol?" Officer Henry Asked.

"We block off access to the kitchen and bathroom when one of the two fighting parties are cooling off. We also secure Lincoln's room for the same reasons and take his sheets to make sure they can't see the other party. At dinner, We eat twice so no one would be left out. We also make sure nothing makes them more mad for a while then it's done." Lucy Said.

"How exactly does Lincoln fit into this Protocol because it seems like you girls took advantage of him during the Protocol?" Officer Henry Said.

"Lincoln has a part in it..Umm..Actually you're right. I just..miss him and Lily. I never noticed how much he meant in our lives until..until he was ripped from us due to our actions." Lucy Said while streaks of tears ran down her face.

Officer Henry ended the interview and gave Lucy a hug and slowly led her towards the others. Ready to interview the twins then the 2nd youngest child.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions? Questions?

Bye 👋