Home Part 2

When Vanzilla came into the driveway, the sisters just looked at each other with hope. Hope that their sisters would come home with some pleasant expressions. Sadly that hope died when the small group came into the house. Their younger sisters had red eyes which indicated crying. Crying because of the questioning. The questioning that brought all of their sins against Lincoln to light. Why? Why did they have to treat Lincoln so poorly? They just thought that he would always help them, but it seems like they abused His generosity and used it for their own greedy desires.

"Girls...I want you four to go upstairs and take a small nap. You've been through too much today." Albert Said. Lucy, Lana, Lola and Lisa slowly went up the stairs as the older girls watched.  Meanwhile Albert sat down and sighed. 

"Are you okay Pop-Pop?" Lori Asked.

"To be honest..No. This whole thing has been a disaster. My daughter...Your mother is sitting in a jail cell because she listened to the words of one of my granddaughters. Granddaughters that I thought knew right from wrong. So why..Why did you listen to Lynn when she lost her game?" Albert Asked. None of the girls answered until Lori slowly sighed.

"To be honest..We all didn't believe it at first however as time went on..We slowly started to believe it when our stuff got broken when Lincoln was in the area. So we decided to lock him out of his room and eventually out of the house." Lori explained.

"Girls...I'm still disappointed in you. But it seems like your parents have failed you. They should have known that kicking out one of their children was wrong, but they did it anyway. But let me ask you this...Before the incident, Has any of your stuff been broken before when Lincoln was in the house?" Albert Asked.

"No. Our stuff was still in good condition before Lynn Said he was badluck. We screwed up Pop-Pop, We should've known that Lynn would try to blame Lincoln for her loss. Because in her words..Winning is fun. And she's number one." Leni Said.

"It's apparent that your parents haven't tought Junior that sports is not all about winning. It's about having fun. Now girls go upstairs..I need to be alone for a while." Albert stated.

The girls went upstairs and entered their rooms where they slowly started to cry. Cry for everything that they did to Lincoln. He always helped them with their stuff, but what do they do to repay him..Nothing. As they were crying, Rita was staring at her husband who was sleeping. He still believed in luck. Luck...That word makes her feel sick. The worst part is that Lynn and her daughter have been talking about teaching Lincoln a lesson. However she knew that they weren't going to get out of here any time soon. Shortly, She stopped looking at her husband and thought about her children. 

The children who are suffering because of the poor decision that she made. Staring at the mirror, she felt tears come to her eyes. The only thought at this point....

I'm sorry Lincoln. For everything.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋