II (REACTION)

WAYV REACTION TO THEIR S/O BEING CLINGY

Kun:

His eyes were glued to the laptop in front of him, doing some kind of work. A pout formed into your lips as you yearn for his attention. "Kunnie, cuddle with me." You stared at him with puppy eyes but sadly he has still work to do. "Later, (Y/N)." He placed a small kiss to your forehead in attempt to calm you down but you weren't going to stop until you got what you want. An idea popped onto your mind as you slowly stood up and hugged him from behind. A blush crept onto his cheeks as he became frozen. It took a few minutes before he finally gave in. "Come here, jagi." He cooed and you happily complied. You sat on his lap and hid your face onto his chest, a bright smile displayed on both on your faces.

Ten:

You and Ten were practicing the choreography of "Regular" and you tried to follow the steps but drastically failed. "Ten, I'm bored..." You whined like a little kid and drank a bottle of water but he ignored you and kept dancing. Time passed by and you desperately wanted his attention. He grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off his body. Your eyes travelled to his figure, wet hair, shirt soaked in sweat. You were lying if you said he wasn't hot. Ten caught you staring as a smirk crept onto his lips. You quickly covered your face out of embarassment and felt a figure embrace you. You removed your hands only to be met with a shirtless Ten. Your face turned crimson red and he let out a chuckle. "My (Y/N) is so cute." He squealed which made you blush even more as you both spent the day cuddling.

Winwin:

Winwin was cleaning the house when you suddenly hugged him from behind with small giggle. A smile formed onto his lips as he ruffled your hair. You have been clingy and kissed, hugged and displayed attention while he was cleaning. After he finished cleaning, he tool a box of strawberry-flavored pocky and sat on the couch with you beside. "Jagi, let's play pocky!" He said, excitedly and you couldn't help but nod. He took out one stick and placed the end onto his mouth, you placed your mouth onto the other end. You both ate quietly until the last piece. When both of your lips were close, he leaned in and captured your lips. His arms wrapped around your waist as you kissed back passionately. He pulled away and blurted out "If you wanted my attention, you could've just asked." You giggled in response and found yourself scooped on his body.

Lucas:

You and Lucas were at the mall, shopping for new clothes. You were getting pretty bored as your eyes caught an exquisite red dress. Your eyes glistened upon the sight and went to the fitting room to try it out and it was just exactly your size. You searched for your boyfriend and found him staring widely at you. "(Y/N), you look so pretty." He whispered and placed his arms around your waist. He suddenly carried you bridal style and went to the counter, people giving the both of you weird stares but he didn't mind. "We'd like to buy this dress." He said and gave the money to the girl. Upon reaching home, he gently placed you on the bed as the both of you cuddled.

Xiaojun:

He was writing songs for the group and you just watched him in silence. You wanted his attention and whined and to no avail, you acted bratty in hopes to get his attention. It wasn't long before he noticed a change of your atittude and calmly scooped you in his arms. "You wanted my attention, right? Well, it's all yours now." He said and you smiled to yourself, arms wrapped around his waist. You slowly looked up at him. "Cuddle?" He chuckled at your cuteness but happily complied.

Hendery:

You were both walking at the park, enjoying the lovely weather when you noticed that girls were staring at your boyfriend.
"Hi handsome."
"Is she his girlfriend?"
"She's too ugly for him."
"I wish he's my boyfriend."
You stormed off and plopped yourself onto the couch. He catched up to you and sat beside you. "Are you jealous? Please don't be, you know you're the only girl I love." His hand caressed your cheek as you pulled him closer for a kiss which ended up to a cuddling session.

Yangyang:

He was playing games on the tv and you were getting bored. Luckily you had a remote that can turn off the tv so you sat on the couch and brought it off. An evil laugh surpressed your lips as you pressed the off button and quickly hid your laugh. He crunched his nose and and turned the game on. You did it for several times until he finally caught you. Yangyang tickled you until you put your hands up and surrendered. "If you're just gonna play games, then you should just leave." You crossed your arms. "Sorry, I was too caught up but you have me now?" He brushed his nose to yours and you giggled. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him.

(A/N): aym so sorry guix kung walang konek yung ibang reactions sa title hahahahshsshsh ewan ko ba kung bakit ganto sinulat ko hayst. Pero oks lang bawi na lang ako sa ibang reactions ehehe.