IV (IMAGINE)

"Pose for Love"
Yangyang Model AU

Fashion was always one of your likes so you decided to pursue your dream career - a fashion model

Fashion was always one of your likes so you decided to pursue your dream career - a fashion model.  You were new to this opportunity so you gave it all your best. Surprisingly, all eyes were displayed on you as soon as you walked on the runaway. A girl wearing a chic, casual dress made it look like the dress was worth a diamond.

"I heard she's new to modelling."
"How coumd that be? It looks like she's been modelling for years."
"She looks stunning."
"Aww, I wish I could be her."

You heard people gossip about you as a smile formed on your lips. It is quite true that you were born with a unique visual. A face that no one can ever mimick. Nevertheless, you remained humble and appreciated all the people who supports you.

It was a lovely day when your boss told you that there will be a special photoshoot for models with a unique visual and to your surprise, you were included along with a boy somewhat named "Liu Yangyang". Your eyes lit up and you politely bowed to your boss before organizing yourself.

You were given a plain black shirt along with a blue jacket and ripped jeans. You made your way to the dressing room and wore the given outfit and wore a Timberlands boots. You matched the outfit with a smokey and dark makeup along with a crimson red lipstick.

You came out and your boss complimented you. "(Y/N) looks so pretty." He said. You chuckled as a response and he patted your back and motioned for you to come with him.

You were met with a boy just around your age and he looks amazing. "Yangyang!" Your boss waved at him and he smiled, walking towards your direction. "Ok, so this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Yangyang. Today, you're both gonna be partners for the photo shoot so I'm hoping for your best poses, alright?" You both nod at the same time. Your eyes wandered to his figure as you thought to yourself. "How the hell can someone be so handsome by just wearing a plain white shirt!?" He spoke and knocked you out of your thoughts.

"Hi! I heard you're new to modelling." He squealed like a kid, which made you giggle. "Yep, how about you?" You replied. "Oh, I've been modelling for 2 years. I guess you could say no fashion-" You cut him off with a silly grin on your face. "No life." His mouth fell agape and suddenly held your hand. "How did you know thaaaaatttt?" His eyes lit up as a blush dusted your cheeks. "I-It's my motto." You responded, to which he nodded to.

The photoshoot started and you felt company by him. Your boss suggested what kind of poses you would do and the one which flustered you the most was when he was supposed to hold your chin and made you look at him. You were told to do it several times because you were a flustered mess when he does it every damn time.

(Time Pass)

The manager both looked at you with a wide smile spread on his face. "Cut! That's perfect!" He dismissed the both of you as everyone started to see you as a visual couple.

"Wahhh they look so good with each other."
"Are they a couple?"
"I have never been so jealous in my whole life."
"They are truly one gorgeus couple."

You became flustered upon hearing people label you two as 'couples' while Yangyang looks kind of happy. He offered to take you home as the both of you talked about random things. You found out that there were so many things that both of you like.

Upon reaching the door, he gave you a warm hug and waved goodbye. You twisted the door knob and took a pic of yourself before changing into comfy pyjamas.

The following days passed by like the wind. Apparently, the both of you grew closer to each other and you were often paired with Yangyang. You didn't protest though because you secretly loved being with him. You learned each othher's habits, likes, dislikes and nature. Eventually, you fell in love with Yangyang and hoped he would accept your feelings.

One day, when you were causally talking with Yangyang, a lady bumped on you causing you to accidentally link your lips with him. "I'm so sorry." The lady bowed and quickly left in a rush.

Your eyes grew wide as you quickly pulled away. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sor-" You apologized only to be cut off by him caressing your cheeks and pulling you in for another kiss. His hands wrapped tightly around your waist, your hands snaked around his neck. Everything felt like a dream.

He pulled away as his brown orbs stared deep into you, as if telling you this is not a dream. Silence reigned over for a few minutes as his mouth opened. "I hope that can make you feel what I feel for you." He said sheepishly with a childish smile carved onto his face. Your face turned scarlet red as you slowly looked up at him. "T-This is not a good joke, Yangyang." He giggled and gave you a peck on the lips, assuring you that everything he said was true.

"If kissing you will make you believe me then I'd gladly do it everytime." He said and you covered your face in embarassment. After a few seconds, you pulled him close to your face and whispered. "Let's date." He chuckled but happily nodded.

As soon as you announced it to everyone, it became a hot news. Some people were happy and some were insecured but you didn't mind them. You lived a happy life with a sweet, childish and a loving Liu Yangyang by your side. He has a habit of hugging you in his sleep which you find really cute.

You both were always seen on the runaway with dazzling outfits and you couldn't ask for more.

(A/N): wao ang haba selp ah hahahshshshs