Friday

Ash Pov.
Eiji and I decided that we should have movie nights every Saturday and Sunday, Eiji get to pick a movie on Saturday and I get to pick the movie on Sunday. I've learned that Eiji quite likes Disney movies so usually Eiji likes to pick Disney movies on Saturdays. Eiji always has this cute smile as he watches Disney movies, I've bought lots of Disney movies just for Eiji to enjoy watching. On Sundays, I like to watch Horror movies for 2 reasons,
1 I like the adrenaline rush you get when watching a horror movie just waiting for the jump scares.
2 Whenever Eiji and I watch horror movies Eiji and I cuddle and comfort Eiji as the movie goes on.
I walk into the store and started to browse the movies they had, I was mostly looking for Disney movies since Eiji had finished all the one we had at home so I went to go buy some more for him since tomorrow was his turn to pick a movie to watch and he'd probably wanna watch a movie he hasn't seen yet. I just began to throw the Disney movies I knew we didn't have into the basket, and I picked some movies that I'd like to pick as well.
I walked up to the checkout and placed the basket on the conveyor belt. [ I completely forgot what they are called but it's the thing at the checkout that moves and idk if this is what its called or not. My brain doesn't like to work when it's 1:50 am] The lady began to scan the movies. "Are you buying these for your kid?" The lady asked, "no, there for my childish boyfriend," I smiled as I thought about Eiji and his adorableness, "o-oh," The lady stuttered. "The total 115.00 dollars," the lady said, I handed her 120 dollars and she gave me back a 5, I picked up the bag full of movies and left the store.