Sunday

Eiji Pov.
Yesterday all I wanted to do was to watch a movie, but no, Ash got all handsy so I had him sleep on the couch for his punishment. Today I'm probably gonna have to watch a scary movie with Ash since for some reason he likes them, I on the hand hate horror movies since they give me nightmares most of the time and I usually feel like there is gonna be some kind of monster watching me sleep, Ash, says he’d protect me though so it gives me some comfort I highly doubt Ash could win a fight with a demon.
Ash was still annoyed with me because of what I did yesterday which I couldn’t exactly blame him but still, I just wanted to watch a movie.
I sat down on the couch while Ash put the movie in, “what’s this movie called?” I asked, “Sinister [Real Movie], oh and I got the 2nd Sinister so next Sunday we could watch it,” Ash.
Ash sat next to me and started the movie up, I immediately snuggled deep into Ash’s chest and he kept an arm around me and pulled me closer to him which i was of course alright with since I don’t trust this movie one bit.
As the movie kept going I just keep shaking, I didn’t know if suddenly there would be a jumpscare or a gruesome death would appear. Ash knew I was scared so he kept a tight but comfortable hold on me, I just kept snuggling into Ash’s side. Ash kissed the top of the head and then kissed my nose, this made me feel a bit better but still didn’t help the fact that we were watching a horror movie in the middle of the night in complete darkness besides the Tv light.
Once the movie ended As turned off the Tv and picked me up bridal style to carry me to our room. Ash gently placed me on the bed and kissed me on the lips and then got into bed next to me. Ash laid facing me so I snuggled into Ash’s chest and tangled are legs to together, Ash’s arms wrapped around me securely so I felt safe.
“Ash… are you still mad?” I whispered into his chest, “even though you left me on the couch with a hard on I couldn’t get mad at you, plus it was kinda my fault,” Ash pecked me on the lips and then. Soon Ash and I feel asleep snuggling close to one another.
The End.