CHAPTER SIX : THE MOST EXPENSIVE GIFT

Everywhere seems so calm. No noises, no music, no sounds or anything. The whether was so bright as the breeze blew the curtain allowing the sun tingle in my eyes making me to open my eyes.

"What's wrong? Where am I? How did I get here? I looked at my side to see my momma, Jason, and Twinkle.

"How're you feeling now Selena? Hope you're fine now? I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me. I'm sorry my love, forgive me please." My mum said with tears in her eyes. Her eyes are swollen badly, one can easily tell she's been crying for a while now.

"It's okay mum, I'm fine." I answered and wiped off her tears.

I looked at Jason, he's still crying. He stared at me for awhile and then moved closer.

"I shouldn't have left you alone. He said and knelt down. I caused everything that happened. You should put  the blame on me. He continued and I tried to stop him, I can't see him cry because of me but he placed one of his fingers on my lip stopping me from talking.

I don't know what's gonna happen to me if anything should happen to you. I promise to always protect you, be with you all the time and I promise I won't allow anything to harm you anymore because I love you." he faltered as he continued to cry.

"Don't cry anymore Jay. As you can see, I'm fine now and I will be strong for you because I love you too." I answered him with a weak voice.

"I shouldn't have gone anywhere yesterday, I should have stayed back to accompany you home." Twinkle said, her eyes are also swollen.
"I made them cry a lot" I thought, still looking at Twinkle.

"I'm really sorry Selena, I was not a good sister. Get well soon for all of us." She continued but stopped when someone opened the door.

"Selena dear, how're you feeling now? I'm sorry I'm just coming from my grandma's place.
How's she feeling now?" She asked my mum. Concern hitched her face as she spoke.

"The doctor said she's getting better" she answered.

"Thank Goodness" She said as she hugged me.

"Thanks to everyone, I promise to always be fine and careful. I'm sorry for making you guys cry." I  whispered and smiled a little bit

Not quite long we heard another knock on the door.

"How is she feeling now Cassandra? My uncle Simon asked really concerned.

"She's getting better" momma answered.

"Please Selena, get well soon. He said with tears in his eyes but he tried to hold them back.

You know we all love you and wont allow you to leave us alone. So get well soon so we can go out together to have fun, eat chocolates, ice cream and anything you want. Okay?"

"Okay" I nodded my head as tears began to stream down my face.

He loves me more than anything and can do anything to see me happy. He's been married for five years but has no child of his own. He treats me like his child since my father denied me of fatherly love.

"I promise I won't leave you and I will always make you proud" I vouched to him and he smiled upon hearing that.
"That's my baby." he joked and we all started playing.

**********

Today is Monday and I need to get to school very earl. Mum woke me up with a glass of hot coffee.

"Selena baby, have this" she said and assisting me to get up from the bed.

"You need to hurry up for school so you won't get late" she said as she fed me with the coffee.

"Thanks momma" I said and went to school.
On getting to school, Anabelle and Twinkle insisted they were gonna write my notes, do my assignments and others while Jay promised to always watch over me and make sure I didn't do anything.
Jason and I sat at the cafeteria while Twinkle and Anny went to get our foods.

"Baby" Jay called.
"Yea" I answered.
"I've been thinking about something some days back." he said, smiling.
"What's it about?" I asked.
"When are you gonna kiss me?" he asked and looked at me with his sensual eyes.

I couldn't help but blush as he said that.
"Seriously" he continued. I can't wait to kiss this your beautiful lips." he touched my lips and smiled.

"I've been thinking about it too Jay, I can't wait to kiss you too baby" I answered blushing and looking at the floor.

"Really? Do when's that gonna be?" he asked anxiously.

"On my birthday" I answered him.

"Look at these love birds, what's gonna happen on your birthday?" Twinkle whined dropping off the foods from the tray.
"Something special is gonna happen on your birthday Selena" Anabelle interfered.

"I'm giving you the most expensive gift that day" she continued.

"But mine would be more expensive than yours Anny" Twinkle added.

"What could be more expensive than the gift I'm gonna give my baby" Jason joined and they all started arguing on how expensive their gifts would be while I sat and watched them argue.

Author's note

Tadaaa😁😁😁we're here again.

         Don't you wish everyone loves you like they love Selena?😘😘😘

          Hmmmm😎 Selena and Jay are gonna Kiss on her birthday😱😱😱😱
          Let's watch out who gives her the best gift on her birthday 😍😍😍

        Don't be a silent reader, kindly vote, comment and share. Thanks
    I love you❤
Qwin A'aeesha