Chapter 1

A/N: For those not familiar with Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, I highly recommend this currently ongoing TV series, made in France and dubbed in English

A/N: For those not familiar with Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, I highly recommend this currently ongoing TV series, made in France and dubbed in English. Readers not familiar with Totally Spies; the show ended four years ago with season six. It's also a fantastic show, and the TS Movie tells the origin, which is a great starting point.

This is set after the final episode of Totally Spies and my other TS fanfics, and just after the latest Miraculous episode. It's my first time writing Miraculous, so if you see anything amiss, please let me know. Both shows have French roots, anime influences, fashion, solid characters, romance, costume transformations, and are incredible. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy.

 Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy

"Now boarding Flight UA311. Los Angeles to Paris," a man's voice rang out.

"Yeah!" Sam, Alex, and Clover cried in unison.

Arms wrapped around each others' shoulders, they hopped up and down a few times while rotating in a circle to the mild amusement of a few people nearby.

Wall-sized windows offered a bright morning view of LAX planes, baggage trucks, dollies, and a refueler. The gate waiting area was a stretch of blue seats dotted with small end tables and a few trash cans set in a sea of grey carpet.

Clover, who wore a tan leather jacket and blue jeans, pushed her blonde forelock into place and set her hands on her friend's shoulders.

"I still can't believe it," Clover said, voice cracking a bit.

Her friend, Alex, beamed, brown eyes sparkling. She sported a black pixie cut, a form-fitting green coat, and white slacks.

"You and me both!" she said.

Sam, a long-haired redhead in a purple coat, fought back tears in her green eyes. She shook her head and gestured for a hug, which both girls returned.

"And to think, the youngest is the first to get engaged," Sam said.

They grabbed their carry-on luggage and got into line for the boarding gate. Alex nudged Sam's arm lightly.

"I'm not that much younger," Alex said with mock indignation.

"Yeah, but that's how you always acted," Clover said slyly, earning a stronger nudge.