Chapter One

'What a lovely day.' my best friend Mary said as she hugged me tight.

'Yeah. Great.' I remarked ironically. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

'Really? Are we back to that? Open up, babe. Enjoy life.'

'And we don't have that conversation again. I'm totally fine with myself and damn, stop telling me what to do.'

'Whatever, you jerk. But tonight is a party and Chris wanted me to invite you. So please, come with me.'

'Never ever. I have to rewrite that essay from last week. I didn't had time the last couple of days. So I have to finish that today. Tomorrow is the deadline for me.'

'Yeah, of course you have homework to do. Then I'll go alone and have fun by myself.'

We stood in front of my locker as my annoying best friend wanted to force me to go to that party.

I'm not that classic senior high school girl. I never went to a party, never dated anyone, especially never kissed anyone.

My whole life turns around getting good grades and studying for that. And I am happy with that. I don't need boys, parties and drugs to be happy.

'Wait.' I said and immidiatley my friend stopped talking.

'Who is that?' I asked and Mary looked the same direction like me.

'Oh that.' she sighed. 'Is Nash Grier. He's new and shit, he's hot as fuck.'

'He's not that good looking.'

But I would lie, if I said he's ugly.

The bell rang and Mary and I made our way to our classroom.

'Why don't you come with us. Who needs homework. You are so boring.' Chris said, as we sat down for lunch.

thanks for that.

'I have homework to do.' I sighed.

'That excuse is so lame. We all know that you do your homework in less than one hour and an email to your fucking teacher takes less than 10 fucking seconds.'

'I have shit to do. I don't wanna go. Can we switch the fucking topic. By the way what's going on with your hair today, Tessa?' I said.

'No. We gonna discuss that shit now. If you come with us today. We will never ask again. I promise.'

'Same.' Chris and Mary yelled.

'Okay.' I shrugged.

Of course it wasn't ok. I hate parties and especially if there are boys.

'But my parents won't let me.'

'Then don't tell em. You can sleep over at my place and you could tell em you're helping me with maths or something. They both know I suck at maths.'

'Okay.'

My parents will know that I'm lying. They always know and that's why I tell em everything they want to know about my life. Our relationship is very close and I'm happy they take care of me and aren't allowing me to go to parties. I don't need that, they say. And I believe them. Of course I believe them. Why would they lie to me, if I don't lie to them. That doesn't make sense.

'And that new gorgeous kid will be there. What's his name again? Oh yes, Nash Grier. With those blue stunning eyes.'

'And he's so tall and he smells like heaven.' Chris remarked.

Christina is beautiful. She's tall and thin and gorgeous. She is intelligent, not as intelligent as me but quite good. She has a great personality with a few faults but every guy wants to have her and she gets everyone she wants.