🖤

"I know you deserve the best,
But you stayed and made me the luckiest"

-

Dangerous they say. Falling for a person who's miles away from you. Who the hell care 'bout other's opinion, ayt? As if we can stop our hearts from loving 'our' person.

You showed me the meaning of love, not just with your words but the way you treated me and made me feel special in ways na alam mo, and I just wanna tell you na nakikita ko lahat. I saw and noticed all your efforts, I really do, and I appreciate it all.

Challenges might be hard and it's getting harder but keeping you in my side makes me stronger; feels like I can get through all pain easily because you strengthen me.

I keep on falling in love with every little things about you, like the sound of your laughter and the way your smile forms perfectly fits on that angelic face of yours. I love the way you sound irritated every damn time when I started teasing you. How you react on my corny jokes and my unexpected corny banats. Not anyone can make me smile every time I cry but that's your special talent, lover, you can make me smile even when I already have tears in my eyes.

It's funny how my mood goes from happy to sad, most of the time when the call ended its because I always miss you afterwards.

The more I got to know you, the more I realize how beautiful you are. The purity of you heart, touches mine. Your personality makes me soft. Like I want to protect and take good care of you.

Believe me when I say na am always happy because of you. You're the reason why I smile, I forget the problems I'm currently facing 'coz you keep giving me chills. I'm at ease pag magkausap tayo, na para bang wala akong problema. Masaya ako, sobrang masaya.  Kung hindi dahil sayo, maybe I still don't have an idea what real happiness is kasi you know na napuno ako ng problema love 😭. Sobrang happy ako sayo.

You are the most amazing woman I know, and best girlfriend any guy would dream to have.