Appreciation

August 20, 2019.

Am writing this letter today, 20th of August at exactly 11:23. I wrote this letter if ever things will not work between us, this will be my thank you message and appreciation letter for the girl who owns my heart.

I'm that guy who's totally in love with this girl. Loving her makes me happy and complete. She got that attitude that can make every guy's heart melt. I love every inch of her, even her darkest side. Yes, I've seen her in her worst but I found myself falling for her even more. Am I weird?

Lucky me bc I got the chance to be loved by her and to love her even tho its just a short period of time. That was the best days and months ever happened to me (I badly wanna go back to those days). She terribly threw bad jokes but I found myself smiling.

Why am I so into her? She made me feel that special feeling that can't be found somewhere else. In her, I found that kind of love I need. In this girl, I learned how to be contented and learned that love can be unconditional. Only her can put a special smile on my face and even on those days I am feeling so down— she's the one that lifted me up to show me the beauty and essence of life. She gave me intense happiness in a specific way I can't possibly comprehend, and that happiness will always be the reason for my joy. She's the reason I can lay in bed and close my eyes and fall asleep peacefully. She is that kind of angel every man will love to have her as a their partner. Her love has done so much for me in my life, her love taught me lessons and realized things— she offered me opportunities that no one would be able to offer me. That time that we were still together, she never failed to show me what it feels like to be in peace and to be loved — no other person could have done that for me. There isn't a moment that goes by that my mind isn't thinking of her [? so corny pero totoo), even I keep myself busy but still, I can't stop thinking about her.

Before she came and entered my life, I was broken, sad, full of anger, and alone in the dark — and there she goes, she walked into my life bringing sunshine with her that light up my world like nobody else 🎶. I can't thank her enough for doing everything and the best she could for me. I can only give her my unconditional love whole heartedly. There are millions of ways to say Iloveyou but I tried my hardest to show her my love and I hope that the actions I took prove to her that they were all real.

She really is my everything and I dunno if someone or something can ever change that bc I tried bunch of times but the feelings are still the same. And I dunno if I can live life without her unless am ready to live life full of darkness, boredom, fear and heavy-hearted. I can't thank God enough that she have been part of my life.

I'm having hard time to put everything in words bc love can only be felt.
I still have a lot to say but I dunno the best way and words to use. I hope you're now doing good and smiling. God Bless and may the good Lord hear my daily prayer to protect and guide you always. Lots of love for you!

[sorry for the grammatical errors]