Why her?

We all have high standards when it comes to the person we want to spend the rest of our lives with. The day that I found her, boom. Where did all my standards go? I admit that she ain't the girl I expected to have basing on my "standards". God made me realized that my standards are just too low, so low. He gave me an angel, that made me laugh hard on myself for being an idiot dreaming to date a "kinda like this girl type", I saw the bigger picture of how it is like to date a not just beautiful in the outside but also her heart.

She may not be the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest woman in this world but the more you get to know her? I'm warning you — she can make your system go crazy on her. She has the purest heart.

It's still fresh in my mind, I can clearly remember how we started. How I fell in love with her and how everything happened unexpectedly. We both didn't expect, it was all God's plan. He really knows that we both need each other and He can surely create a complete love story. Am beyond blessed, thankful and blissful that God gave me someone like her complete me.

I can't thank her enough for making me feel that I, somehow deserve to be loved, to feel happiness, for loving me unconditionally and accepting my flaws and imperfections, and mistakes that I committed from the past, for motivating me and for her love that turned me into a better man or the best version of myself.

We, men, might not get as much as body shaming as the average woman does but we still have insecurities about certain elements of our physical appearance. Especially when we saw someone who is attractive that we go weak in the knees. Even tho I ain't a nice-looking person but she never failed to compliment me just to assure that I feel beautiful inside and out. Besides, everyone likes knowing their partner finds them aesthetically pleasing. Right?

She really did great helping me to boost my confidence and what matters the most is that she has big respect for me and believes in me when no one else can.

I'm happy that she ain't blind and saw all my efforts that I made for her and into our relationship. She appreciated everything I've done for her, even the simplest and smallest things, she noticed and recognized it all.

Her being honest and faithful to me. I know it costs 0$ to be one but why do other people having hard time being that kind of person? Hmm.

And for staying in my life even tho she already saw the demons inside my closet. I overreact to the little things, I assume the worst when things aren't well for me. I get more emotional than she should be getting. I'm more sensitive to certain things than I supposed to be. I'm so stubborn to think that I'm the one who's wrong and being heartless enough to not be considerate of her feelings. I keep on pushing her away when things are getting harder, thinking that it might be the best for her to keep her distance from me to avoid to from getting hurt.

She have given me tons of reasons to love you since day 1. She'll gonna treat you like you matter everyday. She taught me how to love myself and appreaciate what I have and what I did. She helped me get rid of my insecurities that were caused by people who treated me like a piece of shit before. She makes me comfortable and happy in so many ways  I could never explain. For not taking advantage of me and my feelings, instead, she handled me with care.

She made me realized that I really don't need to be handsome to loved because the distance that we have, we may not see each other but you still chose to love me for who I am.

I'm beyond thankful to have an amazing person like my Jenica. I'll forever be hers.